Dear Adam,As I type, it's going on eight a.m. Sunday morning. You've left the house to tend to what you need to tend to. Our oldest child left this morning to return to her life in another state. Our youngest is still asleep but will leave after lunch to return to her college life. That will leave us to ourselves. Alone. Again.
We haven't had much alone time this past week but that's okay. We've had a great time with the family. It's always a blast to have them all together. At the same time though I look forward to the afternoon and evening that lies before us. Besides, they will all be back here shortly for Christmas.
I've planned it all out in my mind. This afternoon, that is. I want a lazy day. I want to go upstairs and lie down on our bed. I want to hear your footsteps on the stairs telling me that you're coming to join me. I want to feel your arms circle around me. I want to lazily drift off as we talk about the week. But I won't sleep. Not yet.
I want to talk about us. I want to tell you how much I need you. Want you. And I want to hear you tell me how much I need spanked even though there's no particular reason for my neediness.
I want you to spank me like you always do. Tell me to get on my knees. Start slow with your hand rubbing my bare bottom and then SMACK. That always gets my attention and sends my heart soaring. After that, after you've spanked me with your hand a while I know you'll surprise me as you always do. Sometimes it's the belt. Sometimes it's the crop. Sometimes it's the nylon paddle... or how about the new flogger? We haven't used it near enough yet.
I know you'll do what's best for me. It doesn't matter which toys you pick. I want you to spank me until there's just no way I won't feel it over the next couple days. Go ahead. Leave my bottom marked and scorched. I will love you for it. I will thank you for it.
And when you're done spanking me, I will stay right there completely exposed for your use, pleasure, enjoyment, fulfillment. And when you are done I will drift off to sleep in your arms.
And once again, life will be as it should be.
I love you.
What an incredibly wonderful afternoon you have described! I hope it happens just like this for you, I hope it happens like this for me, shoot, I hope it happens like this for everyone out here!!
ReplyDeletePK
Hmmmm... I didn't mean Adam had to come see everyone, I meant -- well you know what I meant!!
ReplyDeleteOh my, what a hot afternoon you have planned! I hope it works out just that way.... or perhaps Adam will surprise you and make it even better than you can imagine.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I agree with PK -- I want some of that!
::big spanko hugs:: SuZQ
Make sure the kids have taken everything and one doesn't pop back in on you!!!hehehe. Let us know what happens!
ReplyDeleteI want to that today tooooo!
Hugs
Theresa
That is so lovely Eva, and so romantic.
ReplyDeleteI do hope that it happens like that or even better.
You and Adam make a lovely pair.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
I feel jealous I cannot find an honest man with high integrity to love and be loved by...who would spank me when I do not take care of myself..but not to dominate and abuse me...
ReplyDeleteI feel jealous I cannot find an honest man with high integrity to love and be loved by...who would spank me when I do not take care of myself..but not to dominate and abuse me...
ReplyDeleteHi, Eva,
ReplyDeleteWe're all posting here like you're gonna come back online and say something today! LOL
For once I hope you don't!
Huggs,
Reesa
Elis~ What DO you mean then? ROFL
ReplyDeleteSuzQ~ Well it sounded good this morning but we absolutely crashed this afternoon. That's the bad news. The good news is that the night is young.
Theresa~ We packed them up well!!! Remember though there's one still in the area that we have to watch for.
Paul~ I do believe Adam has plans for later and I'm sure they will be better than mine.
Anon~ They're out there. My guess is that you'll find one in the most unlikely place when you aren't even looking. Do I know you? Wanna talk more? Email me.
Reesa~ Of course I'm gonna come back on line today. How else will I know what you're up to?? hehehehe
Hugs~
Eva
Hot afternoon Eva! Sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Kate
Wow! Let me catch my breath! I hope so so hard your thoughts turned to reality. Please let us know (with details!) if they did.
ReplyDeleteI feels so good inside to feel that other people share in their relationships what Cindy and I share in ours. Loving spankings that lead to incredible lovemaking.
I still can't get my breath!
Dave
OK, Eva, YouTube is fascinating and all (except for those dial-up souls)... but I wanna hear about the spanking.
ReplyDeleteI get the distinct impression that you are holding out on us! *grins*
Love you sweetie!
Tiggs
I know this is late - I'm playing catch up today - but I do hope everything went as you hoped!
ReplyDelete-Hugs!
Eva,
ReplyDeleteThat was so BEAUTIFUL! I can relate completely. Thank you for sharing it.
Nancy (aka SNN)
Katie~ Thanks but truth be known, the reality of it wasn't quite as hot as the fantasy. We zonked out for the better part of the day.
ReplyDeleteDave~ Although nothing happened during the day, the evening was rather nice!!
Tiggs~ Actually I'm not holding out on you this time. Honest. There's no spanking to talk about... just some really sweet sex.
Hey Maggie~ What's up on your blog? Or is it all over on blogger? I couldn't comment cuz the word wasn't showing for word verification.
Nancy~ Thanks and it's soooo good to have you back among us!!!
Hugs~
Eva
I can totally relate to your feelings, Eva. Great post! Hope you got the spanking you needed.
ReplyDeleteBIG HUGS
padme
Padme~ Not yet but I will soon, I'm sure. We just have to quit letting life and living get in our way!
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Eva
I've ran into the word verification word not showing up .. just refresh or come back later. I really had no computer time this weekend - this long weekend - so don't know what was up. I'm still here! *g*
ReplyDelete~Hugs!
I sure hope it happened just exactly as you described it! Sounds so wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteCarye