Tiggr's being mean?? You have no responsibility in this little plot? Not only is you post over there my comment for you both is over their too. You might want to sleep with your eyes opened too, sister - dear!
I can't wait to see the results! I remember a while ago when I posted - yet again hehe - on punishment spankings and you said you hadn't had one yet. So I really hope it was real! If not, it was one of the sweetest and hottest fantasies ever! ;)
Trying to sic your very wicked-tempered sis on me is NOT funny... now I am directly in her sights and do you see my furry orange behind bouncing off all scaredy-cat-like with her waving that damn gun and meowing like crazy?
Do you see her?
If you do... lemme know... I just might not come out of hiding til Monday...
I might rethink checking my blogroll today... or maybe I'll comment anonymousy... she will never know it's me then!
Yeah, that will get her... I hope!
I'm telling you woman, if Adam hasn't already blistered your ass, you had better believe I'll be searching the world for his email address and then you are REALLY gonna get it.
And if he won't do it, I'll come do it myself... I'm armed and dangerous at the moment... paddle-wielding panic-stricken pussy on the loose...
Eva is that Picture PK, I'd hate to be in her sights. That story had better be true, it's fantastic by the way, if it isn't I'm going to come over there, get Adam to hold you down, while I paddle your butt red, blue and black, no mercy. WEG. Warm hugs, Paul.
So what is going on??? I am still confused. Who stole what and why?
Is there still a pity party going on? Is tonight the night of the real party that spawned the pity party?
Are you sending me a # to call with a fake emergency to get you out of the party early? I can do my non committal ER nurse voice!
Or are you just leaving early for real, because you have a pain in your ass, from a long overdue real live spanking?
Not giving any hints to my vote or requesting any help mind you!
Hugs Theresa....I need a nickname. Why did I use my real name. Why did you guys all fool me. Or did you...and is this really my real name! Who knows maybe I am really Lacy Elizabeth.
Axiológico~ Welcome! And thanks! Are you a regular reader here?
Elis~ I can not, will not lie. I had NOTHING to do with this. I posted the story late thursday night. I got up yesterday morning and it was gone. And then I found this ransom email from Tiggr. It said something about a PK being no match for a Tiggr , but really.... I think you can take her down.
Theresa~ So now we have PK and CK? Confused Kitty?? There. You wanted a name. You got it!
Kayley~ Thanks! Sweet and hot? Wow. Those are two words I don't often get to hear together!
Tiggr~ First you steal my hard work and then threaten to spank ME? You got that all wrong, friend. YOU will be the one with the blistered ass if you come after me!!
ROFL
Paul~ And when you're done with me, paddle tiggr, please!!! I mean if you're gonna come all that way across the pond, then make it worth your while, yes?
Maggie~ NEEDS to be true? LOL Tell? Tell what??
Theresa (nka CK)~ I'm honored that I've been able to give you a nickname. Geeze, and it fits you so well. Confused Kitty. Like it, CK?
Doc~ I'll be back. I have to go look up that word in the dictionary....Oh... wow. Thanks!!
Tiggr's being mean?? You have no responsibility in this little plot? Not only is you post over there my comment for you both is over their too. You might want to sleep with your eyes opened too, sister - dear!
ReplyDeleteyou better know PK
What is going on here or there??? I saw this cat pic once before kind of like Scarface Kitty. Scary!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Theresa
I can't wait to see the results! I remember a while ago when I posted - yet again hehe - on punishment spankings and you said you hadn't had one yet. So I really hope it was real! If not, it was one of the sweetest and hottest fantasies ever! ;)
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Kay
I STOLE your post? Cute!!!
ReplyDeleteTrying to sic your very wicked-tempered sis on me is NOT funny... now I am directly in her sights and do you see my furry orange behind bouncing off all scaredy-cat-like with her waving that damn gun and meowing like crazy?
Do you see her?
If you do... lemme know... I just might not come out of hiding til Monday...
I might rethink checking my blogroll today... or maybe I'll comment anonymousy... she will never know it's me then!
Yeah, that will get her... I hope!
I'm telling you woman, if Adam hasn't already blistered your ass, you had better believe I'll be searching the world for his email address and then you are REALLY gonna get it.
And if he won't do it, I'll come do it myself... I'm armed and dangerous at the moment... paddle-wielding panic-stricken pussy on the loose...
Everyone run for your lives!
Eva is that Picture PK, I'd hate to be in her sights.
ReplyDeleteThat story had better be true, it's fantastic by the way, if it isn't I'm going to come over there, get Adam to hold you down, while I paddle your butt red, blue and black, no mercy. WEG.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Eva, that story really needs to be true! Tell, please! lol
ReplyDeleteSo what is going on??? I am still confused. Who stole what and why?
ReplyDeleteIs there still a pity party going on? Is tonight the night of the real party that spawned the pity party?
Are you sending me a # to call with a fake emergency to get you out of the party early? I can do my non committal ER nurse voice!
Or are you just leaving early for real, because you have a pain in your ass, from a long overdue real live spanking?
Not giving any hints to my vote or requesting any help mind you!
Hugs
Theresa....I need a nickname. Why did I use my real name. Why did you guys all fool me. Or did you...and is this really my real name! Who knows maybe I am really Lacy Elizabeth.
Oh how scintillating.
ReplyDeleteAxiológico~ Welcome! And thanks! Are you a regular reader here?
ReplyDeleteElis~ I can not, will not lie. I had NOTHING to do with this. I posted the story late thursday night. I got up yesterday morning and it was gone. And then I found this ransom email from Tiggr. It said something about a PK being no match for a Tiggr , but really.... I think you can take her down.
Theresa~ So now we have PK and CK? Confused Kitty?? There. You wanted a name. You got it!
Kayley~ Thanks! Sweet and hot? Wow. Those are two words I don't often get to hear together!
Tiggr~ First you steal my hard work and then threaten to spank ME? You got that all wrong, friend. YOU will be the one with the blistered ass if you come after me!!
ROFL
Paul~ And when you're done with me, paddle tiggr, please!!! I mean if you're gonna come all that way across the pond, then make it worth your while, yes?
Maggie~ NEEDS to be true? LOL Tell? Tell what??
Theresa (nka CK)~ I'm honored that I've been able to give you a nickname. Geeze, and it fits you so well. Confused Kitty. Like it, CK?
Doc~ I'll be back. I have to go look up that word in the dictionary....Oh... wow. Thanks!!