Saturday, November 11, 2006

Cuz It's My Blog and I Like It

If you want a fantastic spanking story today, you've come to the wrong place. Try LD-4-me. This one had me on the edge of my seat!!! In the meantime, enjoy the silly movie. It's another one of my all time favorites.



It kind of reminds me of Tiggr,Cassie and all the rest who are always saying "be careful what you wish for." I think they are afraid that Elis and I are gonna turn around one day and find our selves smack in the midst of a jumbo jet. Ouch.

7 comments:

  1. So this could be us, huh? Could be. Sometimes it seems we are working toward something as hard as this little fellow. I guess we need to add to our lists, avoid jets!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed! Most definitely avoid jets!!!! As to that, "Be careful what you wish for" remark of mine, why did it start playing in my head as I drifted off to fitful sleep and why did I awaken to it once again ringing in my ear?

    Elis?

    Eva?

    Love you both, really I do... I only hope that I haven't somehow screwed something up...

    This Tiggr has a bit of Eeyore in her... tends to assume the worst until she hears otherwise... also blames herself for all the troubles of the world!

    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please you two avoid jets. I am going to check out the story!

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely little video Eva, I can see why you like it.
    Now Eva, there is a short French film which I first saw on my 21st birthday, yes I know 50 years ago. This film is so beautiful, it's called The Red Balloon, if you get the chance watch it.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is funny stuff.lolReminds me of the movie Ice Age with the squirell trying to hored nuts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elis~ Yes, avoid jets... but be careful. If you are watching the sky for the jets, that's when the trains get ya.

    Tiggr~ As you know, everything is great on the home front!! You worry too much!!

    Theresa~ LOL Yeah those jets are frightening things.

    Paul~ I will definitely look for it.

    Edward~ I never saw Ice Age but it reminds me of lots of ways we spend our energies!! Thanks for stopping by!! It's GREAT to see you here.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Gawd, Eva, thank you so much for sharing that! I laughed and gasped and when it was all over emailed a link to MoJo!

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete