Hey everyone!! I've got something pretty serious to tell you all. I'm not sure how I feel about this but I am a bit concerned. I'm not sure what to say. I'm not sure how to answer. I'm not sure what to think.This blogging stuff is fun and all but how well do we really know each other? How well can we trust each other?
Apparently some of my fellow bloggers have decided to take the ultimate step of trust and meet face to face at a spanking party.
I know. I know. It scares me too. It's been all fun and games but this kind of makes me fearful.
I don't know how it all got started. And I don't know what's made Theresa, Grace, and Elis think it's safe to fly across the pond and meet Paul, but that's what they have done.
Oh, sure. They are keeping up their blogs but they are doing it from Paul's computer, I would assume. I'm really worried. I just hope they are safe. It's not Paul. I trust him thoroughly but.....
Apparently Paul is the host of just one of many spanking parties they will be attending while they are there. They are going to be meeting a lot of people.
I got an email today from Elis. Take a look for yourself.....
Eva,
We're having a blast. If you weren't such a chicken you'd be here with us. Paul's party is tonight. I can't wait. He's promised to spank me with a crop just like Tom bought Cassie for her birthday. If I like it I'm going to ask Nick for one when I get home.
I'm having touble keeping track of Theresa. She keeps running around spitting coke on everything and last I saw of Grace she had shoved some poor guy down a flight of steps and she was yelling something about a blowjob.
Anyhow Paul took us to a party at Sky's place last night. Sky is every bit as fun and wonderful in person as she is on the internet. There were a bunch of people there and Sky brought out a crop, a flogger, and a wooden paddle. She took all the spankees into a room by themselves and told them to sit down and be quiet because she wanted to take a survey for a blog post she planned to write. Meanwhile the spankers and switches got to know each other.
The first question she asked us was "How many of you spankees like to be spanked with paddles like this one?" I counted the hands. There were 18 in the air. Then she asked "how many of you like to be spanked with a crop?" I thought of you Eva on that one. There were 17 hands in the air. Then she asked about the flogger. Everyone knows that's my favorite. I wasn't surprised when 23 hands went up.
Then she grouped them in twos and asked "how many of you like the crop AND the flogger but not the paddle?" Nine of us raised our hands. For the flogger and the paddle there were 11 hands in the air and then there were 8 hands raised for the crop and the paddle.
Sky's last question was "how many of you like them all?" Five people said they like them all. And everyone there liked at least one. I think they were all die hard spankos and I'm hoping they all come to Paul's party too!
You're really missing the fun, Eva. I wish you were here.
Elis
Okay so I wrote back to her because my question to her and YOU is this:
How many spankee guests did Sky have at her Spanking party?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image found here
YOUR buddy Nick got the answer and I will mail it to you. Meanwhile you better be glad PK is across the pond and can't get her hands on you. Check out my post tomorrow to see what put the P in the PK today!!!!
ReplyDeleteI should have known. I am just sitting here enjoying my morning coffee. Just pleasantly reading and enjoying blogs. Then the trick happens. I get here and begin reading my favorite kind of post (silly one's) and what do I find?
ReplyDeleteA test, there's a freaking test at the end. OK well I got the same answer as Nick!
Hugs I gotta to get back to the party!
Theresa
How many were there? Not enough, that's how many... how dare you guys all go and have a party like this without me!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna go pout and stick my lower lip out and just wait til somebody tells me they are sorry that they forgot to invite me! Hmmf!
Oh, but if it's a test, then yeah, whatever Nick says... he's the smartest guy around here today, especially since Paul is partying down with all those other girls.
Nobody needs Tiggr, nobody wants to play with Tiggr, Nobody loves Tiggr... I'm gonna go eat worms... and Tiggrs HATE worms!ROFLMAO!!!!!!
Hey!! I agree with Theresa... and with Tigger! Now... where's that party? I don't trust anyone counting how many people there were, I have to see for myself! ;)
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Kay
Hi Eva, I wondered what the noise was. Somebody should have told me I'm having a party I would have got some American booze in, and a party without Tiggr ain't no party.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Crap, I really suck at math. I loved the post though, so let me take a swing at the answer...more than 1 but less than 1,000. I don't think Paul's. house is big enough for a huge crowd and well, a party of 1 seems mastubatory.
ReplyDelete**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
PK~ Hmmm... Now I'm worried.
ReplyDeleteSo Theresa~ Did you spew coffee? Or did the test piss ya off? ROFL
Tiggr~ Well gee, Elis told me you were already there when she arrived.
Kay~ LOL Good answer. That's what I like to here... someone who is investigating for themself!!
Paul~ Trust me, you already have evwerything any of us could want or need for a party!!
CeeCi~ Is mastubatory REALLY a word?
I'll be posting the answer to this tomorrow morning.
Hugs~
Eva
You're moving fast. A month ago a bit reluctant to meet Elis and your other friends in private and now a party over the pond. Playing truant? That will be the cane.
ReplyDeleteUmmm... Tom, my friend. I did NOT go to the party. Oh, no. I was too afraid for that!!
ReplyDeleteEva
you are such a brat! LOLOLOLOL and here I was ever so jealous that I wasn't invited and fixin to write Paul and give him a royal dressing down for not even asking me if I'd like to come over (cause I would in a heart beat even if it was just to give him a hug hug and a kiss and sit down to just talk about life and times in general.)
ReplyDeleteI'm missing a lot of the games y'all are up to obviously. Seriously! LOLOLOL brat!