Friday, November 3, 2006

All Talk and a Magic Pen

Mornings have been interesting around here lately, to say the least.

Adam seems to wake up horny. Then he gets ME horny. And THEN he sends me off to work with promises for the evening.

This has gone on all week.

Every morning we coo and woo and ooooo and ahhh telling each other what is going to happen come evening.

BUT ....

There's been no spankings.

There's been no sex.

There's been nothing more than empty promises.

I'd be upset, but half the time it's me who says, "It's okay if you don't want to play tonight cuz I'm really tired."

It doesn't matter which of us says that, the other responds with "yeah me too."

Now I'm not complaining, mind you. I've been perfectly content to fall asleep with my naked rear end nestled up against his... ummm.... package. Yeah. That's it. His package.

But this whole morning/bedtime scenario is almost to the point of becoming a ritual and so help me, if we do nothing else this weekend we are going to make sure that HE spanks ME and WE do some other things to break out of this week long rut we're trapped in.

So anyhow, yesterday morning Adam says to me, "We're getting old. We're all talk in the morning but when we go to bed at night, the old people zonk out."

Yup that pretty much sums it up.

And then today (Thursday morning) was interesting.

Adam came down stairs as always. I was here on the computer reading a few blogs before work as always. He went in the bathroom as always. He was in there a while as always. I heard the toilet flush. I heard water running. Finally he emerged. Naked. Completely naked. As always.

He walks over and stands beside me. Now, listen... I NEVER said we weren't odd so what I'm about to tell you... just go with it, okay? I'm not making this up.

The very tip of his ... ummm... yeah.. penis was brushing against my arm.

He began to move his hips. The whole time it (yes, IT) was touching my arm, brushing ever so lightly against me.

He starts to speak as he's swinging ....

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...

LLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........

YYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

I didn't actually detect any of those letters being properly formed on my arm and at one point... actually when he was half way through it tickled so much that I pulled my arm away and laughed.

I told him, "That's enough, I have to go to work now."

He then insisted that I was NOT leaving for work until I let him finish what he had started with his "magic pen."

Magic pen?

Yes. Magic pen. Guess that is what he's calling it now.

And THEN....

Yes, there's more.

He went to the kitchen... still naked ... as I did a few last minute things in order to get out the door on time.

When I went into the kitchen, I turned to him to say goodbye. He then... and I'm still scratching my head over this one. My prim and proper Adam then reached out with both hands and covered both of my breasts. In rapid succession he squeezed them 3 times and made this noise.... and I can't begin to find the words to describe it.

I will say this though, the thought coming to my mind is the same sound and action one gets from one of those bicycle horns where you squeeze the little bulb. Come to think of it, I think that's EXACTLY what he was doing. He was making bicycle horns out of my boobs.

Hmph.

He has NEVER done anything like that before. He's always been more ... ummm... what's the word... respectful? Appreciative? Loving?

I am sure I had a stunned look on my face. After a quick millisecond of silence we both started to laugh. He informed me that he was not awake yet and was in no way responsible for his actions.

Yeah. Whatever.

I informed HIM that he is INDEED responsible AND furthermore I let him know that even though there's been no spankings or sex, he had just given me some awesome blogging material.

So how's your monitor looking?

Spewed upon?

Originally I was going to put a spew warning on this post but then decided against it because ... well quite honestly I just like to hear Theresa whine about her monitor getting all disgusting from the diet cola that exits her mouth.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image found at this rather unique site.
Horn found here.

20 comments:

  1. "In rapid succession he squeezed them 3 times and made this noise...."

    I've had this done to me...

    I continue to have this done to me...

    It's so wierd, and yet funny all at the same time. My someone likes to do it in semi public when the public in question has their back turned. That way I look indignant, and when they turn around they have no idea why...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breasts make excellent toys!

    You know what you need to do? Hunt out some of those briefs that make his penis into the trunk of an elephant...

    Either that or set your alarm 30 minutes earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Eva thanks..I just spewed my Big K diet soda all over the screen. Sorry, but I am watching the budget these days.

    Do it as soon as you get home from work. Then have a nice evening and go to bed! That's my suggestion!

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still think a warning would have been nice. You guys are having way too much fun just being yourselves. Keep it up, I mean having fun, not Adam's pen... well, which ever.

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doc~ And what would your someone do if you said to your semi public people "I'm sorry for the expression on my face.. my someone here just squeezed my boobs?" Hmmm.. that could be mighty funny!!

    Master Fitz~ You are so male. I do believe that my breasts are his favorite toys. Shhh... don't tell him but I really am glad. He's such a boob-man.

    Theresa~ That's a really good suggestion but there are entirely too many nights when he doesn't even get home till 9 or later. The past couple weeks have brought him a lot of later nights. Things are calming now though. Besides, today's saturday. Yeah!!! Of course though he had to go to work for a short while but we'll have most of the day together... and I made a huge pot of one of our favorites... zuchini soup... I'm not leaving this house until church tomorrow.

    Elis~ Yeah. Whichever!!! LOL We are having fun but that's soon to come to a screeching halt. The holidays are approaching and you know what that means? Yup. Other people in the house.... for weeks. Sigh.

    Hugs~ Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. I howled with laughter reading this one, Eva. My guy use to race motocross professionally, so you can just imagine the sounds and odd things he will do to my breasts when the fancy strikes him. It cracks me up every time.

    Shy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jack asked me what the heck am I laughing at so hard. "Too long to explain, baby," I dismissed him because I was in the middle of reading.

    OMG, Eva, you cracked me up girl! You guys are something! And I surely know about the 'being held responsible for' factor, because Jack has a tendecy to 'rape' me in the middle of the night. He declared that he doesn't even know that he is fucking his wife. Now that is delightful to know, right? hehe

    Anyway, thanks for a good laugh! You made my day, girl!

    Hugz,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. my beloved's a soldier - there are some things I won't blog about and some of the noises he makes in relation to my chest are some of them!!!

    hmph.

    But he is funny when he's half asleep and rolls over and starts to do daft things to them.....he gets all embarrassed and cute and stuff....so sweet......

    cuddlybum

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a silly man!!!! Isn't it fun though to be married to a man with a good sense of humor!? Certainly makes life more interesting!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL. That was good for a laugh. Thanks for sharing that with us!
    :)

    -Ree

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, what blog were you reading when he poked you with his magic pen?

    Morning sex is a great way to start the day.
    :)
    ~Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hilarious, Eva! Absolute playtime, and more for the memory book.

    Make this weekend all about catch up sex and next weekend too. That's the only bad thing about holidays.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shy~ So you know EXACTLY the kind of stuff I'm talkin' about, huh?

    Kay~ OMG Adam rapes me in the middle of the night too. It happened just the other night. It doesn't count as play time though. LOL

    Cuddlybum~ I know what you mean. They can do the strangest things when they are half asleep... like little boys, eh?

    Kitten~ That's for sure. I LOVE his sense of humor!!

    Ree~ Thank you and it's very nice to meet you!!!

    Todd & Suzy~ I can't remember which blog it was. I'm thinking maybe it was Lily's. And yes, sex IS a fantastic way to start the day but on a work day, I wouldn't know. I've never had that kind of time that early in the morning. (I leave for work about 6 in the morning)

    Maggie~ Thanks! And don't you worry... we've already done plenty of makeup work. LOL

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just keep going with the the flow and having fun.

    Take care,

    Luv,

    Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sex and laughter a good part of the mix for a happy marriage.
    Lovely post, made me chuckle.
    You are denting the image of math teachers throughout the world. WEG!!!
    Love you Eva.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lily~ Oh, I will!! You too!!

    Paul~ Good!! The image of math teachers could use a dent or two!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love a man that can be silly/sexy! We had one night of "spanking jeopardy" that made me laugh so hard I nearly wet the bed! Sometimes those moments are as good as the sexy/spanking ones. I hope you break your drought this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. SuZQ~ Now wait. How does a couple play spanking jeopardy? Sounds like you need to do some blogging, girlfriend!! it's so nice to have you back commenting more!!!

    hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh geez, what I miss when I'm laying in bed all day... coughing and holding my aching head!

    Damn... this post may well have bolstered me enough to get up for a whole day in spite of it all...

    Magic pen? I'm gonna remember that one...

    Can't wait to hear ALL about the catching up this weekend... I'm guessing Adam's pen may even be running low on ink by now, LOL.

    Love you, babe,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Tiggr~ That'll teach you to get sick. Glad to see you up and around!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete