Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The ABC Meme

Another Meme lifted from Maggie.....And I promise, this will be the last one for a while.


A - Accent: What accent? (Resist the urge, Twin!!)

B - Breakfast Item: A handful of meds


C- Chore you hate: At home - laundry; At work -
lesson plans

D - Dad's Name: Thomas


E - Essential everyday item: Glasses, car keys


F - Flavor ice cream: Pierre's Ice Cream Sandwich Ice Cream


G - Gold or Silver: Silver


H - Ho
metown: A very small podunky town about 15 minutes from the very small podunky town I now live in.

I - Insomnia: Not since I discovered the benefits of Tylenol PM


J - Job Title: Instructor

K - Kids: 3 girls and 1 Son in law


L - Living arrangements: Very Married


M - Mum's birthplace: Yet one more podunky town about an hour from here.


N - Number of significant others you've had: Just Adam


O - Overnight hospital stays: A few....

P - Phobia: Reptiles and other non domesticated critters


Q - Queer: Aren't we all in one way or another?


R - Religious Affiliation: Christian

S - Siblings: 1 brother


T - Time you wake up: when my alarm goes off.. Usually around 5

U - Unnatural hair colors you've had: Just reddish brown which looks natural but isn't my dark brunette natural color which is very gray now days.

V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: Cooked spinach, asparagus


W - Worst habit: Wasting too much time on the computer


X - X-rays you've had: No one really cares about this...

Y - Yummy: Mexican food!!! Italian, too.


Z - Zodiac sign: Cancer

7 comments:

  1. Good one Eva. Hope your Christmas was good! I didn't even think about reptiles. I think I have about a million phobias actually!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You give me an opening the size of a barn door and then tell me not to use it!? Come on! I am glad to see you draw the line at some vegetables!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Aren't we all in one way or another?" Could be the understatement of the year! lol

    I'm saddened that you don't eat cooked spinach or asparagus ... they're just too, too good! *g*

    Now about the Tylenol PM .. I loved the things, but the acetomenaphin every night isn't good. I just found a product made by Tylenol, but it just has the go to sleep stuff in it. Not the pain reliever. It's called Simply Sleep. Much better for your liver. This concludes my PSA for today ;-)

    Good meme!
    ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva,
    I really love the meme that you all do. I need to try another one sometime soon. And honey,it you live in the north, you do have an accent!

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the meme Eva, don't like spinach, did you never wish to be Olive Oyl!!!
    I'm sure young lady that you have a very shapely bone structure.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theresa~ I'm with you and the million phobias!!

    PK~ Oh alright fine. Hit me with your best shot.

    Maggie~ Thanks for the tip!! For sure I'm going to look for that!

    Cassie~ No accent here. I've listened to everyone I know talk and no one here has an accent. Honest. hehehehe

    Paul~ No Olive Oyle wanna be here!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eva I am pretty certain the active ingredient in Tylenol PM is Benadryl but it might say diphenhydramine. It come generic and would be cheaper.

    Maggie is right though about the Tylenol/liver thing. I can't use it much, leaves me tooooo groggy in the mornings!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete