Elis has a unique idea - she calls it "mind blogging." That's what I'm doing this minute only I'm afraid of not remembering what goes on in my mind so I'm writing it down to type later.I'm at work. Can't blog here... at least not on the computer. My kids are engrossed in a movie so that gives me time to "mind blog."
And what's my mind blogging? Well check this out....
Random thoughts are cool. I have a few going on right now.....
Here's one....
I need spanked soon. If you could see my actual handwriting you'd see that I didn't write the word out. I'm at work, remember.
Another random thought ...
You may have sensed that Elis and I have become friends since we met on here this past July. We talk on the phone about once a week and send vanilla type emails back and forth all day when we're at work. Recently we even decided we trust one another enough to exchange pictures.Unbelievable.
We both agree that we resemble one another and could easily pass for sisters. Seriously. Adam says so also. And NO, you may NOT see the pictures. Sorry.
Another random thought......
I need spanked soon.
Wait -
I already said that, huh?
So how about this thought? I'm writing this on the last Friday of the month. It's jeans day!! I'm in jeans, a sweatshirt and tennis shoes. I love jeans day.
Another random thought....
I don't like writing by hand but all is well at work. I'm alone in my thoughts until someone needs a restroom pass or something. They are REALLY into this movie. Not making even a peep.
One last random thought...
I really need a spanking soon and there's absolutely nothing random about that, really.
I need a spanking soon too. What was the movie! Hope you get what you need soon.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Theresa
Random thoughts are good! Guess what? My cats are spanko's! Yes, truly - read about it today at the Rat's Nest, if you have time. D :}
ReplyDeleteEva, I hate to see a woman suffer, the pain of not being spanked. Would you like me to drop a line to Adam. *G*
ReplyDeleteHope you receive one soon.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Hey, so very cool that you've made a friendship here that has blossomed outside of the online world. A buddy that you can chat about the weather with, kids, day-to-day stuff... and then if something interesting spanking related comes up... you don't have to "mind blog" it with them! Good for you two!!
ReplyDeleteHope you get that spanking soon, too.
:)
~Todd & Suzy
Hi Eva,
ReplyDeleteMan, do I ever need one, too... I woje up this morning fully prepared to elave the paddle on Dante's seat by the computer to find when he got up. But then some other stuff happened and my mood went back downhill again... it's improving though and I think it may be a night of some of that much-needed soreness for me. I hope so, I think...
Big hugs,
Tiggr
Hmmm, do you teach history? My daughter mostly watches movies in history class.
ReplyDeleteSpanking? You need a spanking? I think we ALL need a spanking.
Except me. I never need a spanking. I'm perfect.
HUGS!
grace
Theresa~ I think we ALL need spanked!! LOL The movie? "A Beautiful Mind."
ReplyDeleteD~ Honestly, I think nearly ALL cats are spankos. Ours just watch and blink a lot.
Paul~ Well actually, I wrote this post on Friday and Adam took care of me somewhat last night. I think by the sounds of it he wants to finish the job tonight.
Todd & Suzy~ You know what they say about birds of a feather.... Elis and I just keep on discovering things we have in common. She's a lot of fun to know!
Tiggr~ You and me both. We'll see who can sit better in the morning!!
Grace~ Nope I don't teach history. You haven't figured it out yet? And excuse me, but I think you need spanked for your arrogant pride there, Missy. Oooohhhh Bossman? Bring the paddle. Grace needs her buns warmed.
Eva
Eva,
ReplyDeleteHope you get your spanking soon !
Sincerely,
Anne Elizabeth
I thought you said you wouldn't use the picture of us sun bathing!!
ReplyDeleteElis
Anne Elizabeth~ I did and thank you!
ReplyDeleteElis~ I wasn't going to but after all that begging that you did.....
Eva