It was Friday the 13th when we left for our over nighter. We were only going to be gone about 36 hours. And you know, I've come to accept the fact that as soon as we cross over a state line Adam will start sniffing out those Adult Stores. It's just a part of who he is and it almost always means a new spanking toy.Actually we found 3 items to purchase this time. The first one is a standard red flogger. Call me a copy cat. I don't care. I've heard Sky talk about how much she LOVES the flogger. And then there's Elis. She loves hers. I've been wanting to try it for a few months now. I suppose I will one day love mine, too.
The second item we purchased is most commonly called a Doggie Style Strap. Adam picked that out. I honestly don't know if I'd ever seen one before. If I had, I skimmed past it. The more I looked at it in the store though, the more intrigued I became. Google it if you're curious.
And finally the third item purchased was an adjustable cock ring. Adam has been trying and testing inexpensive cock rings for a few years now. I do believe this might be the one that he finally likes.
And here's the part I just can't believe about our three new toys. As I type this it is Saturday morning. Not Saturday the 14th as in the day after our trip but as in Saturday the 21st ~ more than a full week after the fact. And guess what? We haven't tried a one of them yet so I can't even report in to you that they are good, bad, or otherwise.
Ahhh... but it's Saturday. And we worked hard last night to get some things done so that we'd have time to play today. And last night, I said something to him... don't even remember what it was. He said "That's one." Then it wasn't long and he said "That's two."
Two?
Two what?
He informed me he was keeping track. He called them check marks and said that each check mark was earning me 10 swats.
"So you're saying I'm getting spanked."
"Yup. That's two." I had no idea what my crimes were so I asked:
"What for?"
And he said "Four? Sure we can make it four. Four times 10 is 40."
Hey now. This was getting out of hand.
Anyhow, by the time we did all we had to do and got home.... well... we were too exhausted to play.
However....
It's now 2 in the afternoon. This post was started this morning and somewhere up there about the place I began to tell you about the "check marks" he interrupted me and I clicked "save as draft" and we spent a wonderful morning in bed.
Oh...
The cock ring works great and the flogger is downright stingy and yummy. The crop made an appearance also.
The Doggie Strap?
The jury's still out on that one. I'll have to get back to you.
Oh, Eva, you SO make me laugh... and yes, you've intrigued me, too... I now have Google up and just opened a new window for the first hit on "Doggie Style Enhancement Strap"... me and my ever insatiable curiosity.
ReplyDeleteSounds like we both had fun yesterday/last night... though no sex for us... YET. I'm still sick and even though I did forget that for a few hours and slept like a baby, no desire to swap more germs than necessary.
Can't wait to here about the other toys... that flogger idea is where I differ from you and Sky... unless it is heavier and made of ultra soft suede... way too whippy and unpleasant except in the rarest of times.
Nah, I'm still absimple belt girl...
Hugs and love,
Tiggs
Good Sunday morning, Eva !
ReplyDeleteGlad you are having fun with your 3 new toys !
Sincerely,
Anne Elizabeth
Glad that you had fun Eva, I can remember some times that the doggie strap would have been useful.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Why do ya'll need that strap? Are you getting tired? Do you have bad knees? Am I asking too many questions?
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a most excellent morning. I've just got to get over state lines, I NEED to find one of these stores!!!
HUGS!
grace
Tiggr~ I love the belt too. The only thing I really don't like is anything wooden. We haven't used wood on my bottom in a while and I hope we never do again!!
ReplyDeleteAE~ Thanks!! I love toys... new ones as well as old!
Paul~ I'll be interested in seeing if we like it or not. Haven't tried it yet.
Grace~ Need is such a strong, harsh word. I dunno why we need it or even IF we need it since we haven't tried it yet. I don't even know why or if we WANT it, let alone need it so I'll have to check back with you on this one, okay?
Hugs to all~
Eva
Wow! So when I pulled up doggie strap, I saw a leather looking paddle...then this thing that look more like something you would use to ride a doggie with. Please don't forget to tell me about that one...after it is broken in!
ReplyDeleteWowza and Hugs
Theresa
Theresa~ Yeah when I got to your place you weren't there. Should have known you'd be here. If I'd been home when you were here I could have showed you that I'm talking about this....
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bettersex.com/images/products/1/1465-big.jpg
Okay, I had to look it up before I commented. Truly a gift for the women who has everything! I'm glad you like the flogger, it can be such fun. But I also love my leather paddle and a few light wooden paddles. I also love his belt. I think I am pretty easy to please with whatever he is willing to play with. But I still want to look throught an X-Mart!!
ReplyDeletePK
Have you not been to an X-mart yet? We gotta fix that!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteVery funny stuffö the check marks. So, any idea what they were? Maybe each time you were opening your mouth? lol
ReplyDeleteAnyway, happy to know you guys had fun... and lots of fun, by the sound of it! :)
Hugz,
Kay