Oh man, she's at it again!!PK
Hey now!!!! Watch it!!!
Grrrrrrrr!Theresa
Theresa~ I thought only tiggrs growled?? What's up? Don't like my post today?Eva
Eva, good thing you are not within reach of my strap, I think I'll imitate Theresa, Grrrrrrr!!!!Warm hugs,Paul.
Paul~Eek!Hugs~Eva
I guess it was worth the puzzle to have Paul threaten to strap you!Anyway Nick does like this stuff!I miss the Sunday quizzes at least I had a fighting chance on those!!PK
Okay oaky... I'll do a quiz again soon. And as for Paul threatening to strap me... shoot, I'd pay good money just to see the man strap anyone!!Eva
i'l pay good money too! Think they'll take and I owe you?HugsTheresa
Actually if you don't stop picking on Elis and her spelling I think I'll pay to watch Paul spank you. Did you get Will's email address to Elis yet?? ROFL
Oh man, she's at it again!!
ReplyDeletePK
Hey now!!!! Watch it!!!
ReplyDeleteGrrrrrrrr!
ReplyDeleteTheresa
Theresa~ I thought only tiggrs growled?? What's up? Don't like my post today?
ReplyDeleteEva
Eva, good thing you are not within reach of my strap, I think I'll imitate Theresa, Grrrrrrr!!!!
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Paul~
ReplyDeleteEek!
Hugs~
Eva
I guess it was worth the puzzle to have Paul threaten to strap you!
ReplyDeleteAnyway Nick does like this stuff!
I miss the Sunday quizzes at least I had a fighting chance on those!!
PK
Okay oaky... I'll do a quiz again soon. And as for Paul threatening to strap me... shoot, I'd pay good money just to see the man strap anyone!!
ReplyDeleteEva
i'l pay good money too! Think they'll take and I owe you?
ReplyDeleteHugs
Theresa
Actually if you don't stop picking on Elis and her spelling I think I'll pay to watch Paul spank you. Did you get Will's email address to Elis yet?? ROFL
ReplyDelete