Sunday, October 15, 2006

Happy Birthday, Paul!!!!

Dear Paul~



On your birthday I wish I could honor you with a hug. I wish I could honor you by baking your favorite cake. I wish I could honor you by attending your celebration but that's a mighty big pond which separates us.



I can however offer these two videos as just a small way of saying Happy, Happy Birthday dear friend!!






Marylin Monroe - Happy Birthday Mr. President - video powered by Metacafe





Fireworks - video powered by Metacafe

8 comments:

  1. Loved your clips!!!! Perfect choices!
    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the videos were great. Wouldn't it be something if we all did meet for a Birthday Party sometime. Now that would be a hoot!

    Happy Birthday again Paul.

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT would be one party I wouldn't miss... and I'm not the party type, contrary to my bratty, social-butterfly personna here on-blog.

    I'd be there with bells on, in fact... hmmm, a masquerade ball, that's what I see this incredible and creative group of people having... wouldn't that be a blast...

    Where would we have it? It would have to be equidistant from all our most regular blogger/commenter pals... hmmm, that gives me an idea for a post but I've got to do some research first... nobody steal this idea... it's all mine! (There, the brat is fully back in swing even if she does have a pillow strapped to her ass at the moment).

    Happy birthday Paul and beautiful post Eva (I didn't even try the videos with our dial-up, SORRY to miss them)... but then again, I saw enough fireworks for a lifetime last night, he, he, he.

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    Hugs and love,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Eva, thank you for the good wishes, and the video clips.
    BTW was the first clip President Kennedy and Marilyn Munroe.
    I'm bushed, do have any idea how many of these I've done today.
    Warn hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Eva!! Perfect clips for a perfect day!

    Hugs
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Marilyn COULD have been singing that to Paul, too !!!!!

    Very cute colorful script graphics, Eva !

    Have a great Sunday !

    Sincerely,
    Anne Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok Tiggr how can that be your idea!!!!

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've worn Paul. out! Happy Birthday, you dear, tired man!

    Eva::
    Perfect clips you've chosen today!

    **Big Hugs**
    &heearts; CeeCi

    ReplyDelete