Another math problem......Because I love Elis so much I decided to join in on her mathematical fun today!!
An adult store was having a clearance sale on a particular type of paddle. Three customers came in. The first customer bought half of the remaining paddles plus half a paddle. The second customer bought half of what the first customer left behind plus half a paddle. The third and final customer bought half of what the others left behind plus half a paddle. At that point the store was sold out of this particular paddle. No paddle was ever cut or broken. How many did each customer buy?
My real post for Monday follows this..... scroll down a bit.
Picture found at http://www.latestbuy.com.au/img/productImages/spanmain.jpg
Your real post!!! What was this a fake post?
ReplyDeleteYou've got to help me hide....there is a real pissed kitty after me!
I don't know how many paddles their were, I am just pissed they are all gone and no one saved any for me!
Hugs
Theresa
How does one buy half a paddle, and why would you want only half? Does half a paddle mean it only spanks half your behind? Furthermore, what is it with math today??? For goodness sakes people, it's MONDAY! I don't think well on Mondays! Or Tuesdays, or, hell, I don't do math well on any day of the week!
ReplyDeleteI think I'll just head over to the "real post".
HUGS
grace
Awe Theresa~ I'm sorry. Quick, duck in here. I'll hide you under the table. PK will never know you're here.
ReplyDeleteGrace~ It took some digging but I found the comment you made the last time I posted something mathematical.... check this out... It was the first time you made me laugh out loud but certainly not the last. Here's the quote.... and YES this is YOU talking....
Grace said...
I'm gone ONE day, ONE day, and I missed all the excitement!!!
Sheez!
I coulda gotten it ya know, I really coulda!
So you still wanna complain about 1/2 a paddle?
If this isn't a real post, I'm not writing a real comment.
ReplyDeleteI refer you to my comment on Elis's post.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Paul~ LOL I saw your comment to Elis. Bad as Eva, eh? LOL
ReplyDeleteAccording to Nick (because I don't give a crap about the right answer) there were 7 paddles. The first customer bought 4, the second one 2 and the third one 1.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I will give you his email address you guys can keep you math problems off the fun stuff.
PK
Eva - 1/2 a paddle? Are you f------g kidding me? Which half? The handle or the business end... otherwise half a paddle would still be just as useful if split lengthwise down the middle.
ReplyDeleteWho cares who got how many? None of us got any of them so everybody sucks!!!
Besides, I wanna get back to the laundry spanking ass guy.... doesn't everyone?
Do you mean to tell me that I am the ONLY one herre whose first thought was, bend over buddy and show me that cute little ass... as I prepared for the biggest swing of my life???? Come on, fess up... even if you are submissive... that is WAY too pretty a picture. Don't ruin it by telling me anything more about what he looks like... it's what he looks like in my mind that matters!!!
Hugs,
Tiggr
Elis~ Of course Nick is right. Nick's email address... Good idea. I would LOVE to have Nick's email address.
ReplyDeleteTiggr~ Now wait, girlfriend. No paddle ever got cut. They were all whole paddles. Half a paddle would not be fun. Btw, when I first heard this problem it was about oranges, not paddles.
Eva
Did I say that????
ReplyDeleteI think it was my evil twin! Yup, wasn't me, I would NEVER say such a thing.
At least not on Mondays!
HUGS!
grace
Oh, Gracie, dear... You did say it... go back and look!! Not your twin. YOU!!
ReplyDeleteHUGS to you too!!
Eva
Ok, I do math pretty well, but I don't get it! how do you have half a paddle with out it cut or broken? Why would one buy it? I'm so lost!
ReplyDeleteCarye
caryagal~ Well see if you start with an odd number such as seven and the first guy buys 1/2 which is 3 1/2 PLUS a half that makes it whole again. See Elis' answer up above. Her other half got it right! LOL
ReplyDeleteEva