Monday, October 30, 2006

Super Spectacular Sultry S

Superglue~ This has been at the top of my list ever since Ceeci's limerick about our ailing crop.

Sex~ Enough said.

Spanking ~ Ditto.

The town I live in starts with S.

Sale~ Who doesn't love a good sale?

Sanity~ Lose this for even a moment and you'll begin to appreciate it like none other.

Swimming~ I'm glad I learned how to at a young age.

Sample~ How else would we know if we like something?

Silliness~ I love the kind I find here with all you wonderful friends.

Salary~ I'm thankful for the one I have.

Smiles~ Imagine a day with NONE.

Salmon~ Broiled with orange slices and pineapple sauce, please.

Singers~ Even though I can NOT sing, I sure do appreciate those who can.

Sandwich~ Sometimes nothing else satisfies.

And speaking of Satisfy~ That's a GREAT word. Satisfaction is desired in many things.

Sexuality~ I'm thankful for what I've learned about my own and for growth in that area.

Sink~ Sure beats the old style outdoor water pumps, eh?

Shower~ A good way to start and/or end any day!

Schools~ Where would we as a nation be without education?

Simple~ KISS .. I am a keep it simple stupid person.

Stories~ Especially spanking ones.

Sting~ The kind from spanking, of course.

13 comments:

  1. As I gave my list one final inspection last night, I knew I would be saying these words today...."I can't believe I forgot super glue!"

    Great list
    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love visiting everyone on Tuesday to find the different ways we celebrate our letter of the week. Great list, Eva! I can't believe I forgot sting!!

    Happy Halloween and GT!
    SuZQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your list Eva! It's inspiring! :) Especially the "spank" word... bet the whole Gratitude spanko folks out there waited for the letter "S" to happen already! hehe

    Hugz,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your list is great. I'm glad you didn't forget the superglue. That seems to be what is holding together alot of things lately!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superglue definitely is under-rated! And it so deserved top billing on your list! This is a superb list, sweetie!

    Now go tell your sister to get herself a kitty (PK) on her template!

    Hugs,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Halloween Eva !

    Sincerely,
    Anne Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. S was super! I loved your list...gosh, I'd forgotten all about that limerick. I just remember chuckling as I wrote it.

    Great list!

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great List Eva, I forgot superglue and sting and sad, STOP!!!
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your list eva...
    Happy Halloween
    BIG HUGS
    padme

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eva, My favorite: KISS! The moreso the better. That Salmon sounds great too! Fun list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good job, sis. Wish I had thought of shower. A hot shower is the only way to wake each morning. Well not the only way, but it's real nice!

    pk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it any wonder Paul forgot stop!

    Hugs
    TTTT(too tired to type)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone~

    I love Tuesdays but I love all of you even more!

    happy halloween!!

    Adam keeps trying to scare me. Well, actually he has succeeded. If he keeps it up he won't be getting any treats OR tricks tonight!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete