First Elis was carrying on about how she and I are perfect. Can you believe that she would do that? I have told her and told her that if we go bragging about how perfect we are that folks might not like us, that they might think we're arrogant. Really, we're not at all arrogant. It's just that facts are facts. I don't think Adam will ever get mad enough at me to give me that fast and furious bad girl spanking.
Sigh.
What's a girl to do?
Oh, sure. I LOVE love love the erotic spankings that he does give. They can be quite ferocious and ouchie. They lack though in one eensie itsy bitsy area: Dominance. And honestly I don't know if that's what I want. In fact, I know it's not.
Back when Adam and I had all our horrible years THAT was exactly the problem. He was trying to rule in the way he THOUGHT our life called for (long legalistic story). The problem was that it just wasn't him. Not only that - I HATED it when he suffocated me in that domineering way. So really, that's not what I want. I love him the way he is now. I like him, too!
Sigh.

And then I read Cassie's most recent post and I'm thinking even if I was bad for just 10 minutes out of the day, I probably would get away with it. I don't WANT to get away with it. Maybe I should quit the meds. I'm guessing it wouldn't take long at all to tick him off. In other words, I'm really not a nice person without them.
Besides...
That would be WAY too drastic. I mean after 2 months on meds two years ago I woke up one day and thought "I'll be darned. I think I've been depressed since I was sixteen and didn't even know it." Nah, I don't want to go back there. I don't like me there.
I guess I don't really know what I want. I like being perfect. Okay, okay so I'm NOT perfect but I don't make Adam mad much at all these days and honestly I don't want to. I see no need to. And he does spank me whenever he wants AND whenever I want. I honestly think I'm ready to accept that punishment is just not going to be a part of who we are. Or at least I'm ready to accept that it's not something I have to figure out. What we have is fantastic. To say I want/need more would honestly be a lie. Not only that it would be disrespectful to Adam and what we have.
It's Okay. Ya hear me over there, Elis? It's okay if we don't piss them off. We're both very lucky to have these wonderful guys, huh?
I think what matters here is that Adam KNOWS that's something I'm okay with IF occasion ever arises. In the meantime, I'm happy with the "hurts so good" thing.
When did life get to be so awesome anyhow?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image found at http://www.cafepress.com/unspeakthoughts
Read my response to my comments yesterday, I think I said the same thing. I am really, really happy these days!
ReplyDeleteElis (Purring Kitty)
Facts are facts? Are they ? No interpretation ? You must be a mathematician.
ReplyDeleteElis~ Oh, I know. I just needed something to write about!! LOL
ReplyDeleteTom~ Ummmm... mathematician is such a strong word. I do teach the lower level stuff. The upper stuff kinda starts going over my head. Once you get past calculus my understanding goes out the window. And I've forgotten most of my calc anyhow.
Eva
Eva my teenager tutors calc if you need some help!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you have stumbled onto something. Adam used to smother you and you did not like it.
Will suffocates the life out of me (as best he can long distance) and I absolutely adore it. Works for me, but maybe it does not for you?
I don't know if there is an answer for you and Elis, but you both admit you are very happy and there's nothing wrong with that now is there!
Hugs
Theresa
PS thanx for the link & hugggs again x x x x
ReplyDeleteEva, I'm just glad that you and Elis are happy and content with your men, what more could you need. :-)
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Eva - I put up a post on my blog in return for all the support and enouragement I've gotten from you and Elis. Just some suggestions, in case you want to *test* Adam. WEG --- all in fun of course ;)
ReplyDeletePerfect post [g]
ReplyDeleteSpanking over things that cause real anger is not something that would work for us. We do have 'rules' that when broken result in a spanking, because that works for us. But, there is no set way it has to work... every couple is different. You guys are happy, and that is wonderful.
have a great weekend,
:)
~Todd and Suzy
Theresa~ In trying to figure out what exactly it is that I want, I think I've got it. I just want to feel safe and secure. Protected. Loved. That's all. We had other issues then that ran deeper but thankfully they are resolved now and have been for some time.
ReplyDeleteMinx~ You're welcome! I'm looking forward to getting to know you!
Paul~ What more could I need? Absolutely nothing... except maybe another spanking!
Maggie, Maggie, Maggie~ What ARE we going to do with you?
Todd & Suzy~ Yup, it's wonderful. Ain't love grand?
Hugs~
Eva
A playful husband spanking you for fun is much better than an angry man who wants a divorce...
ReplyDeleteOkay, so that's an extreme, butt..
Embrace your perfection !
Sincerely,
Anne Elizabeth
Oh man, you've shattered all my illisions! Hear I thought you girls were perfect! What ever will I do now? How will I find 2 perfect people to replace you? ~sigh~
ReplyDeleteI guess you two will have to do for now!
HUGS!
grace
Eva, I hope Adam reads your blog!! I really do! :) Because I want to see the output after he reads it. Surely enough that wıll be one that you enjoy! ;)
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Kay
He read it and didn't say a word. I'll bet I could write one to get him going though. Think I should try?
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Eva
Itis great to see you this optimistic! :) And hell, trust me, there isnothing wrong with wanting to be perfect... Um, well, it can ruin your mood many times but apart from that, all is nice and sweet! So keep wanting the best! :)
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Kay
Kay~
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing wrong with perfection? Or with wanting it? Yeah I know but trust me when I say this I never will be perfect and honestly I wouldn't even want to be!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs~
Eva