Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Y oh Y oh Y

Wow!! We are almost through the alphabet! Okay so I didn't start at the beginning but I do believe after Z next week, I'd like to do something else on Tuesdays. I'm just not sure what yet. I'm thinking. When I figure it out, you'll be the first to know.

In the meantime..... It's Y day!!!! And there are many things popping into my mind that start with the letter y.


You ~ If it wasn't for YOU I would not be who I am!

Yuletide ~ Tis the season, doncha know.

Yellow ~ It's such a happy sunny color

Y ~ just because it's NOT X!!!

Youth ~ It's probably time to start mourning the passing of mine but I just can't do it yet.

Year ~ As another one comes to an end, I'm thankful for it and looking forward to another one.

Y-axis ~ To go with the X-axis some posted last week on their X list.

Yams ~ (and sweet potatoes) I love them any way but raw.

Yikes ~ one of my favorite words.

Yesterday ~ What memories are full of.

Yearning ~ Is this just not a polite word for "horny?"

Yo-yo ~ What's not to love??

Yelp ~ The sound made during a good spanking!!!

Okay that's my list. I can't think of another y word that I'm thankful for... and I can't find any more. I'll be honest though, my effort is slim. I've been down sick since Thursday. Nothing horrible or anything.... Just enough to slow me down a bit. Anyhow, happy Y day!!

7 comments:

  1. Yuletide... very good one!

    :)
    ~Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because its not X - I like that! We both got yelp, but I see you left off the yogurt!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your list, hope your feeling better soon!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Yearning ~ Is this just not a polite word for "horny?"" Had to laugh right out loud at that one! Neat list!

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Todd & Suzy~ Thanks. Couldn't leave that out at this time of the year!!

    Elis~ Okay twin. Let's agree to disagree here. You don't pick on my brussel sprouts and I won't pick on your soured milky dairy curtled yogurt.

    Grace~ Don't worry about me. I just have a cold. YOU are the one who needs to get better around here!!! Gosh, I've missed you!!

    MD~ Yeah that one made me giggle, too. I mean really... no formalities around here and I am certainly not ever concerned with any type of politically correctness so anything goes, yes?

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Eva -- hope you're back to your old self again soon. Great Y list... I miss ya!

    *hugs* Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzy~ It's GREAT to see you sneaking in for a visit!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete