I thought it said bright and spanking new year! I hope!The Mentos was too much. I did not buy any champagne this year. I'll have to try this trick with the sparkling apple cider I bought for Michael!That was great. Happy New Year friend!HuggsTheresa
Thanks for the happy videos Eva, You and Adam have a great one.Warm hugs,Paul.
Yoo-hoo!! And a Happy New Year to you!! May the new year bring you everything you deserve! (That's a good thing sis!)Love ya,PK
Happy New Year!Fun video. The show 'Myth Busters' does some crazy stuff with Mentos and soda.:)~Todd & Suzy
Happy New Year, Eva!! May 2007 bring only the best and brightest for you and Adam.**Big Hugs**♥ CeeCi
A very Happy New Year to you, Eva, and to Adam, as well. Wishing you the best of all possible worlds in 2007!Debbie :)
A little late chiming in, but Happy New Year!!~Hugs
Happy new year everyone. Thanks for stopping by!! I look forward to spending 2007 with all of you!hugs~Eva
I thought it said bright and spanking new year! I hope!
ReplyDeleteThe Mentos was too much. I did not buy any champagne this year. I'll have to try this trick with the sparkling apple cider I bought for Michael!
That was great.
Happy New Year friend!
Huggs
Theresa
Thanks for the happy videos Eva, You and Adam have a great one.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Yoo-hoo!! And a Happy New Year to you!! May the new year bring you everything you deserve! (That's a good thing sis!)
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
PK
Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteFun video. The show 'Myth Busters' does some crazy stuff with Mentos and soda.
:)
~Todd & Suzy
Happy New Year, Eva!!
ReplyDeleteMay 2007 bring only the best and brightest for you and Adam.
**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
A very Happy New Year to you, Eva, and to Adam, as well. Wishing you the best of all possible worlds in 2007!
ReplyDeleteDebbie :)
A little late chiming in, but Happy New Year!!
ReplyDelete~Hugs
Happy new year everyone. Thanks for stopping by!! I look forward to spending 2007 with all of you!
ReplyDeletehugs~
Eva