
Dear Adam,
I love Saturday mornings. I love waking up with you and spending the day with you. I know it wasn't your fault that you worked Saturdays for the first twenty-four years of our marriage. It was nice a year ago when you got the new job and all that stopped - for the most part anyhow. And here it is eight-thirty on a Saturday morning - not just any Saturday morning - and you have to work one of those rare Saturdays that the new job requires.
**Sigh**
I look around and see a house that needs serious attention. It will get what it needs but not until I've written this letter to you. This is the best Saturday ever. I had the best night’s sleep ever last night. And I shared the best time ever with you.
Last night when I climbed into the shower, I figured you’d hear me and join me. How’d I know that? With the things you’d been saying all evening it was not difficult to figure out that you were one very much so in the mood man.
The shower was nice. I love your kisses when the water flows between us. And your touches? And pinches? Those were even better. And we both know that every nerve in my body ends between my legs. But you knew that because you checked.
The spanks you gave to me in the shower with your hand felt so very good. Did you catch how my bottom involuntarily raised itself up, asking for more? Of course you caught it because you know how much of a very naughty, needy spankee I am.
Moving the party to the bedroom came at just the right time. I was about to explode. You had me turned on and wanting/needing spanked. Hard. The spanking you gave me was perfect. I mean perfect! You know… perfect as in no flaws what so ever. On a scale of one to ten I would have given it a nine last night but since I can still feel it this morning, it gets a ten.
You’ve come a long way with spanking me. No more Mickey Mouse spankings from you, I see. You were swinging the crop VERY nicely. I remember closing my eyes at one point and just absorbing every stroke into my mind, my soul. It hurt but as always it hurt so good. And the sex that followed? Heck, that’s always been good but last night was GREAT. Three times? You made me explode three times. I love it that you actually count. And I love it that you don’t stop even though I beg you to.
I don't suppose that you have any idea how cute you were when it was all over and you asked if there was any ice cream in the house. I know it's been a GREAT time when you are hungry afterwards.
So anyhow, babe… I was wondering… If I get off this computer now and clean the house really well before you get home from work this afternoon maybe just maybe could we do it all again?
I love you with all that I am and everything that I have…
Ahhhhhhhhhhh.........
ReplyDeleteOh my sister, ain't life grand?
Sounds like it was just what you needed/wanted... no, wait... it sounds like it was even better! You go, girl! lol
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Snow
PS. Way to go, Adam! ;-)
Yea for you and Adam... that peace you're feeling in your soul, that connection, so eprfect and primal... ahhh, to have that! Lucky you both are, so very, very lucky!
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Tiggs
Beautiful Eva, hope that you got the rerun you are craving.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Yeah Eva got laid and spanked! I read this earlier, but Michael busted in and I could not comment.
ReplyDeleteI love the pink rose, was that indicative of your mood?
Adam sounds perfect, I loved "I'm about to fuck my wife" and was there not some post where he left a note about how when he got home there would be "fucking"!
I love to just hear the word come out of Will's mouth.
Goodie for you! Hugs
Theresa
Elis~ Grand indeed!!!
ReplyDeleteSnow~ You're 100% correct.. it was BETTER!!!
Tiggr~ Yeah I know. We are VERY lucky. To look at where we were, where we've been, where we are... and where we're going... yes, lucky. Very.
Paul~ I do believe the rerun's coming.
Theresa~ Laid? Fucked? Spanked? You make it sound like I'm a cheap spanko... oh, wait. I do believe that I am although Adam would argue with the "cheap" part. ROFL It was a very fun time!!!
Hugs to all of you~
Eva
HUGGS to you, Eva! It's really nice to hear about good things happening in our lives!
ReplyDeleteReesa
Lots of wonderful thoughts for you!!!
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing like showering together, touching, soaping, caressing, kissing, swatting!
If we could all end our day with a hot shower with our lover, than a good spanking followed by great sex ... what a beautiful idea.
Showering together is wonderful. It's about the only GOOD reason I can think of for getting out of bed in the morning, ... knowing that's the next part of the day.
I think the next time Cindy and I are together we just might have to head to the shower first!
Thanks for sharing.
Dave