Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Yes, Indeedy - I'm Quite Proud of This Find


Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.

Did you ever find something so awesome that you just had to share it with the rest of the world? Did you ever hear something so unbelievable that you just have to tell someone?

Lookie what I found....

Are you ready for this? I had to dig really really deep for it. And the best part was that I really wasn't looking.... and I for sure was NEVER expecting this particular blogger to have ever made this particular comment in her blog. I thought about making it a bonus question for a quiz but I don't think I'm going to do quizzes anymore.

I HIGHLY recommend when you have the time go read this particular blog all the way back to its beginning. It's funny. It's serious. It's sad. Some things said downright broke my heart. I mean this is one of my favorite bloggers who seems to be lacking in self esteem. And I can't imagine why... not for the life of me...

Yeah, I know. You're probably wondering who I'm talking about. Patience. Just recently a friend and I were talking and she commented that this person is so funny and so wonderful to know... and that sadly she doesn't seem to realize how funny and wonderful she is. The more I've read this person's blog, the more I'm convinced my friend was right in that statement. This fellow blogger is a favorite, that's for sure. I don't think she realizes how awesome she is though.

Anyhow, this was the funniest quote that I've ever read. You'll see why when you read it and realize who wrote it. I'll be laughing forever.

Okay, so here's the quote....

Tomorrow is the last day of school. Thank goodness. I'm ready for a break from the homework headaches and worrying about the wildchilds grades. I'm ready to sleep in and just have some fun.


Now scroll down... way down to learn who wrote it....




















Do you know who said it?

Yep.

Our one and only Grace. Click on her name. Go see for yourself. You HAVE to see for yourself. She's already tried once in the past 24 hours to lie her way out of something she said. I will NOT allow it this time!!!

This is the same Grace who drove the nails in the coffins of every teacher in the universe just a few months ago by rejoicing in their demise when they returned to their classrooms. The SAME person. Do you believe it? I think this is a bit inconsistent, yes? She couldn't WAIT for school to start two months ago but I found it!! I found proof that she REALLY lives for it to be over. A bit fickle, don't you think?

Okay... Enough fun. Allow me to speak from the heart here.....

Grace is one of my most favorite friends these days. She's fun. She's amazingly quick. She's talented. I just love reading anything she writes which is why I am in the middle of reading her entire blog and think everyone should read it, too. And when I found that particular quote.... well I quit worrying about finding a topic for a post tomorrow. It was perfect. And her blog is perfect for all us spankos who don't quite understand ourselves. We're not alone. We're all alike in many ways.

Love you Grace!!! You're the best!!! Thanks for letting us peak into your world.


10 comments:

  1. Amen, Amen, Amen!!! I just told her I wasn't buying anymore blonde comments!! Not after her wonderful 'P' post. I love her stuff. Who else could possibly write a post on laundry that I would read twice.

    Except for her tendency to be inconsistent and to want us locked in the classroom she is darn near perfect. I am very proud to claim her as my friend!!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I love her blog! Who could write such great posts on laundry and other things! I love them all! They're funny, witty, and all out wonderful! I'd be proud to call her my friend :-)

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give her a big pat on her ole patooty!

    Speaking as a fellow non teacher, I feel the same. Can't wait for it to start can't wait for it to end.

    I'm with you on this one Eva, she's pretty darn witty and smart! Eva no more quiz's ahhhhhhhh! he he he !

    Grace keep being blonde and fickled, it seems to be working ;)

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol just found your blog now it looks like I have another blog to read too...! I like your writing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the? Did I really..

    Huh? Let me just go back and read that.

    OMG! That is too funny! And NOW I've been found out.

    It's true... I'm wishy washy!

    ok, here, let me explain, see, it's like this....

    I really like sleeping in, yes, yes, I do...so when summer starts it's great. No homework, I get to sleep in, yup, just great. Then about 3 weeks into summer, I realize, crap, no spankings.

    SEE, the spankings win over sleeping in every time! It's just that I forget that in the beginning of summer.

    Oh jeez, my identity has been uncovered. You better stay out of my archives, it's dangerous in there! I better go back and read them, who knows what you will uncover next!

    On a serious note, thank you.

    You made my day! I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time. Thank goodness I was home alone, all that laughing could have landed me at the funny farm.

    You really are a great friend. The last couple of months have really opened my eyes to so many wonderful new people. We all have so much in common, it's like going out to lunch with a great group of friends everyday.

    I love you too Eva!

    HUGS!
    grace *who is still laughing her ass off*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hear hear Eva, I do so agree, Grace is a wonderful lady.
    I have read her entire blog, I won't comment 'til I have.
    She is truly a gift to us all.
    Warm hugs Eva,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elis~ Yeah, that whole blonde thing is just an act, don't ya think? It's probably out of a bottle anyhow. LOL

    Carye~ She is awesome, isn't she?

    Theresa~ Blonde and fickle does seem to work well for her, huh?

    Grace~ Dang it. The funny farm was my plan all along. You were supposed to find that with people around you. Elis, what's plan B? Seriously, Grace, you're a wonderful friend. And I thought Californians were all snobby. Shows ya how much I know!! Oh, and Grace, one more thing... stay just the way you are!! You are awesome.

    Paul~ Yes. Exactly. A gift to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Spice~~ Welcome!! I just checked out your blog! Thanks for stopping by! Come back!!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eva - Bravo, bravo, another round of applause for Grace, er, I mean you for shoving her to the front of the stage.

    Get back up there Grace, they aren't done clapping yet...

    She is truly awesome and the thing I've noticed most is how she is SO coming out of ehr shell in recent weeks... I always knew she had it in her but in not only her posts but ehr comments to others, she is expanding and growing and letting us see farther and farther into the recesses of her wacky brain and wild soul.

    Watch out, when she really turns losse, we had better all head for cover... or flock to her door pushing and shoving.

    Love and hugs,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tiggr~ Exactly!! And I vote we'll be flocking to her door. I know that I already am!!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete