Thursday, October 5, 2006

Ulterior Blogging Motives

I promise you I'm not bipolar although you are probably going to think I'm lying by the time I'm done writing this post. As you know, I like getting on here and just having fun. Maybe I like having too much fun. Nah, that's impossible really.

At the moment though I'm feeling pretty serious. And when I feel serious I tend to just want to get on here and write whatever comes into my head.

Adam and I are doing well although we haven't exactly recovered from him being gone. There's been just one spanking and some light, playful swatting here and there. I'm ready for the big one but by the time he gets home every night and I get home and we do the things that need done... well we're just too tired. We talk about it all the time. We just don't have any energy for much.

He's still putting in long hours wrapping up that project from a couple weeks ago. His boss has told him he's to take Friday off and if he sees him at work that day he'll personally remove him from the property. That made Adam's day. His last boss would say things like "We need you here. You can't take a day off." This job is so much better. The best part is that I don't think Adam really WANTS to take time off cuz he loves what he does.

But I've been thinking.... I don't ever want to "top from the bottom" but I'm about ready to say... to just come out and tell him "I need spanked and I need it hard and if you stop before I'm in tears then I am going to spank YOU." Somehow that threat would probably light the exact fire under him needed to accomplish that BUT that's what I don't want to do. I want HIM to take the initiative here. But I'm afraid it's not going to happen.... and besides, I've never been spanked to tears.

Ah, but when he reads this post....

Elis and I had a brief email conversation about this very topic and how we want our men to take charge, spank us hard... and often... well that's what I think she was implying anyhow.
(Uh - oh Elis, does Nick read my blog?) It was one of those emails where we were at work. She often talks in code in those emails and leaves it to me to figure out what she means. It's not too difficult though to figure out what she means when she uses terminology such as "our sport."

A sport, is it? LOL I suppose it is at times.

Maybe some role playing would help me. We've never tried any of that sort of thing. I would NEVER do the school girl thing. That's just too creepy for me. And the cheerleader thing? Well, um... I'm not the type. Let's just leave it at that.

But maybe when Adam comes home tonight I will play the part of the ditsy, lazy secretary who didn't get the memo typed informing everyone of tomorrow's meeting. He'd have to spank me then, right? And I think I could pull that part off better than being a cheerleader. We'll leave that to the real pros.

Hmmmmm.....

Or maybe when *I* come home to *him* Friday after his day off, I could be the hooker telling her pimp that she didn't turn as many tricks as she was ordered to.

Oh geeze.

I can't tell him that. He'd hyperventilate.

Forget the hooker.

Okay, think Eva, think....

I could be the Tupperware lady showing up for the party and his wife isn't there because she forgot and one thing leads to another....

... or... or... or.....

I COULD meet him at the door naked sometime and tell him I am not at all interested in buying whatever it is he's selling... or ~ better yet ~ that I AM interested... and invite him in.

Or how about this... I could be the maid who spills his drink (ginger ale is his beverage of choice ~ honest) all over him.

See the thing is, I'm not very good at making him angry enough to want to punish me. Yet at the same time I crave that type of spanking. I don't want to be intentionally bratty but I want a brat's spanking. He likes the sexy erotic type spankings. And so do I however I think ~ in his mind ~ the erotic stuff is okay but a brat's spanking probably would feel like abuse to him even though he knows it's what I want/need/crave.

Yeah, yeah I already hear some of you saying to be careful what I wish for however like Elis said to me earlier when I told her that: "
I am throwing caution to the wind and wishing with all my heart!"

So what's my point?

My point, dear reader, is that Adam reads my blog and this is the best way I know to tell him I want more than what I think he thinks I can handle.

18 comments:

  1. From experience (mine only) I'm really not sure that messaging toward blog is a so good idea... For me, it never give much... ;-((
    But... I do understand how you feel.. ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Searabbit~ Nice to meet you!! It's okay, believe me. Adam is a great guy who always wants to know what's on my mind and he knows that I write way better than I talk. Stay tuned!!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sounds just like my Hubby. I don't think he'll ever get to the bratty spanking even though he also knows it is what I crave. Unfortunately ... he doesn't read blogs.... just have to figure a way to bring him around! Wish I wrote as well as I talked.. or maybe did either well! lol... I'll definitely stay tuned! Can't wait to hear the outcome!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Nick does read your blog and before I saw this tonight I had asked him to read Patty's Gallery and her post on Oct. 3. Some of the best conversations we have has have begun with discussing someones blog. So far it works well for me too.

    Good luck, I'm with you!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting him "angry" probably isn't the way to go. Hopefully blogging about it will do the trick! But long-term... some sort of contract is a good idea (verbal one would be fine). We have a few 'rules' that result in a hard spanking. Mostly serious stuff, that really needs to be avoided. We'll have a blog post about one of these serious stuff spankings that just happened. But, we also have a harmless violation that results in a hard spanking/paddling. Forget to 'shave' 3 days in a row... and it's punishment time.

    In this way, there is 'safe' way to ~ask~ for a hard spanking... without having to come out and say it. Topping from the Bottom... yea, probably. But, for us... it doesn't feel that way... so it works.

    :)
    ~Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Todd & Suzy's approach, Eva - it makes perfect sense. BTW - being bratty takes practice, you're not trying hard enough. My favourite way to annoy the Raven, is to be totally perverse and contrary....if he says black, I say white, get it? I can be so annoying. *lol* Also, I usually end up in fits of giggles, but he knows exactly what's going on with me!!
    Hugs
    Sky

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you've done the right thing. If it's easier for you to start a conversation on a tough topic this way, do it. It works for Elis and myself. HonBun & I Usually use disxipline for communication. However, he is not a slouch, I get disciplined for bratty behavior - or too much sarcasm. He lets me have it! D :}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I hope you get exactly what you want!

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eva, very funny! You started all serious and you asked me to prepare for something serious, then ...boom... I was feeling my own bratty feelings coming alive! ;)

    So, why play the maid who spills coffee, my dear, and hope he would spank you? Just spill the darn coffee and look happy about it. So what if he gets mad? What is he gonna do? Spank you? ;)

    Hugz,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  10. If Adam reads your blog (HI Adam!)then you are in for it.

    Let me know how that goes because frankly I don't cry. Even the really hard ones don't do if for me. I think I'm too embarrassed to cry.

    But, just so you know, the really hard ones, aren't nearly has fun as they seem in fantasy. Really, they'er not.

    As for topping from the bottom. Happens all the time. Todd and Suzy have the right idea. You should try that.

    Good luck with it all. Make sure you let us know how it goes so we can be sure and send you some pillows and icepacks. (I hear frozen peas work well, but I wouldn't know about that.)

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, Eva, I hope you get what you're asking for! Speaking of asking, that's what I do. I asked MoJo a long time ago if requesting a spanking was topping from the bottom, his reply..."when we're standing on the same level there is no top, there is no bottom. If you need it, ask." So I do.

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carye~ Yes stay tuned... there's already more to tell.

    Elis~ I really need to get Adam reading... at least a select few.

    Todd & Suzy~ But what if you want the spanking NOW?? Three days can feel like eternity!!

    Sky~ So you're saying that he knows it's intentional? Sounds fun ... I can just never be a brat cuz well, I listen to kids all day, you know?

    D~ Seriously I can't imagine you being sarcastic!!

    Theresa~ Me too!!!

    Kayley~ I love how you think!! But guess what, there's already a story unfolding here.... check back soon!!

    Grace~ First off I thinnk you're lying about the peas LOL. And second, stay tuned... I will post something tomorrow morning.

    Ceeci~ Thanks for sharing that!! I love it!! Sometimes though it's just hard to ask. Not sure if he's read this post or not but me thinks he has. Tune in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope that you get what you need Eva, I'll be back.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just have to jump in again. I agree that there is nothing wrong with asking. I don't mind asking, but I don't want to have to ask all the time and I don't really. But I do want him to just know sometimes. He should know how important the spanking part is. And sometimes I feel like I could be at a banquet but I am offered a cracker, I want more!! And I guess I just feel like bitching. It's like always having to ask "do you love me?" when you just want him to say it!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh, Eva,

    A little birdie just whispered in my ear that you got what you needed and that Adam has taken things up a notch or two...

    Big hugs, pillows and congrats to go around!!! I am SO happy for BOTH of you. In time, you will find your own way through this journey and what works will stay and what doesn't will be systematically discarded.

    Take it slow and easy and talk, or blog, or however you need to get the point across. I do have one suggestion though... when I "need" or even simply "want" a spanking, for whatever reason, I bring Dante the ping-pong paddle. If he's not around at the time, I lay it beside his computer where he will see it asap.

    Then he takes it from there, determining the time, intensity and every other detail of the spanking... when HE is ready and on his time. But at least he knows I want or need one. That way, he is still ultimately in control but he doesn't have to take the initiative to find out if I'm in the mood. And no, just cause the paddle is our cue does not mean he is limited to or will even use that at all... works for us...

    Big hugs, pillows, peas and love,
    Tiggr

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eva,

    I hope your (electronic) mail-order spanking arrives on time and fits perfectly.

    As for asking, I'm with CeeCi. Life is too short (and men are too oblivious) to waste time hinting.

    Have fun!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eva,
    That was a great post. I love how you explained it all !
    May Adam make your dreams come true with just exactly the kind of spanking you want !
    Hugs,
    Anne Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  18. I came back looking for new posts and re.read your old one. If Jack does see my last post though, I'll make sure to drag him to read yours first! You are so asking for it also! lol

    Big hugz,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete