Monday, October 2, 2006

A Quick Side Post

First off, Thank you Tiggr for featuring my story in your Friday fantasy!! I was so excited to wake up and see it. And yes, I definitely had some fun with Elis over it. Guilty as charged. I saw Elis' comment on your blog. It said:


"I'll tell you what Elis's face looks like right now! Pissed!


(Really? Kinda like this mean little kitty?)






I get her! LOL What kind of friend intentionally leads someone to the wrong
answer!?
(One who wants to mess with your mind a bit?? Speaking of messing with your mind, click on this picture. It will give you a headache!!)





The first email I got from her last Friday said "It's got to be Grace!" It was
Nick that said "I don't know it could be Eva"




(That Nick, he's a wise fella~ you ought to pay more mind to him)







Just wait, just wait. I'm plotting now!!"



(Should I be skeered like this guy??)







And actually, I was the first one to post on Tiggr's site this morning:



"Yes, I too would love to
see Elis' face when she sees this today.....







I suppose I should ask her to forgive me cuz I did mess with her head a b
it on Friday, pretending it HAD to be Grace and all.....








Forgive me, Elis?"







Oh, but wa
it. There's more. I got to work this morning and sent her a "Good grief, is it Monday already, Have a nice day" kind of email. It was really nice and all but what do I get in return? Have a look.....




"I'll get you.




(As in "I'll get you, my pretty?" Oh, dear.)




Its one thing to jump to the wrong conclusion, but you PUSHED me!


(Yes, but I'm a good guy. It was for your own good. Yeah, that's it. It was for your own good.)




And what really makes me mad is that Nick said he thought it might be you.



(Told ya, he's a very wise man that Nick)









Dog-gone-it!


(Yes, dog gone it... isn't Elis just dog gone cute when she's "pissed?") Now, in all seriousness, Thank you again, Tiggr. And if I seriously thought for one second that Elis was REALLY upset with me, I'd be on my knees apologizing. We'll see what her response to this post is though. ROFL



By the way, all images were googled and uploaded so they can be clicked back to where they came from. It's not my intent to steal but rather just to show what's out there. And no, nobody has said anything to me about this issue. I just don't want to offend anyone!!!

11 comments:

  1. Eva,

    What a whimsical and happy post! I loved the one with the circles. Now just how did you get them to move while I was looking at them? It's magic? *grin*

    Thanks, Eva, for the fun.

    SNN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva,
    that is so cute !!!!! Great post ! You have such a creative flair !

    Sincerely,
    Anne Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Poor Elis, she needs to be more careful with who she trusts! HA

    I knew the minute I started reading that story that people would think I wrote it. Don't know why, but I KNEW it was YOU!

    I may be blonde, but you can't fool me. (Ok, you CAN fool me, I'm usually a very easy target. But this time you didn't fool me. neener-neener!)

    HUGS
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most accurate thing in this post was the picture of the cat. Yea, that look was pretty close. I got an email from Tiggr today saying she had finally gotten the email I sent Friday saying that after I talked to Nick I did begin to suspect you. But I am more trusting than he is.

    But really, could I really be mad at you. Of course not!

    Elis

    walking off muttering, "Hope the damn crop falls apart again and that her hitachi dies!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. SNN~ Thanks and yes it's magic!!

    Anne Elizabeth~ Thank you but really, you're the creative one... have you read your blog lately?

    Grace~ Poor Elis?? Are you kidding me? ROFL

    Elis~ To wish ill upon my crop and my *gasp* hitachi is just downright mean! LMAO (I would just replace them)

    ReplyDelete
  6. But, you couldn't replace them quite fast enough as you wouldn't even know they were about to die until the inopportune moment, huh, Eva?

    I love that you guys are getting into this so much... makes being in the audience that much more fun...

    Big hugs, and I LOVE the pissed kitty pic. You know, Elis, there does seem to be a resemblance... just kidding!

    TTFN,
    Tiggr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please no more crop jokes (or glue jokes). I really am going to have to replace my monitor. And diet coke through the nose is NOT fun!

    I loved this post. I sometimes get carried away wanting a pic for everything. What a creative way you did it.

    I love the Elis comments, just like I loved Elis comments about Nick and the dishwasher. I don't know who makes me laugh the most you or Elis.....You know I think it is you two together!

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whose a talented girl then, 1 2 3 we love Eva.
    Great post very funny, good thing you and Elis are such good friends.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tiggr~ Mental note to self: Order a spare Hitachi NOW!!

    Theresa~ I just figured out what your problem is, my friend.... diet coke is nasty!! I'm sure it's NOT fun going through the nose... Try diet pepsi... It's oh, so much better!!

    Awe, thanks Paul. And yes, Elis is a good friend. A definite keeper!!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very funny post Eva! We all just love your posts! Love your pics too!

    Caryagal

    ReplyDelete