Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Our First Spanking (as I remember it)

I've often thought that I should sit down and write about my first spanking from Adam. I'm not sure why I haven't done that yet except that I'm just afraid that the truth of the matter would be pretty dull and boring.

We had to plan so carefully as we still had two children living at home. We absolutely did not want to risk them finding out anything.

I remember when he told me he had found some stuff I'd been looking at on the computer and that he wanted to talk about it. I thought he sounded angry? Disgusted? I wasn't really sure. Turned out in the end that he was just nervous about it. Believe me though when I say I was shaking in my shoes waiting for a chance to talk about it.

He waited till our kids were either in bed or out of the house. I can't remember. Then he sat down and had me pull up some stuff on the computer. It didn't take me long to see that he wasn't angry. He wasn't disgusted. He was just as curious as I was. We looked at tons of pictures and video clips that first night. We discussed what was too much. Not enough. This one looks fake. That one's being just a tad dramatic. Blah blah blah.

It wasn't long until we were timidly admitting to each other that it wouldn't hurt to try it. If we didn't like it, we didn't have to do it again, right?

That Saturday night our kids were going to be out of the house. He was at work all day. I planned a nice dinner. Cleaned the house. Lit the candles. Played with the wooden spoons. Looked for belts.

I felt half sick. I wondered if I really wanted this or if I should have just kept it all in fantasy land. Here we were married nearly twenty years at the time and that night I felt like I didn't even know him. It was weird. It was a whole new "us" that we were exploring and neither of us knew what the outcome would be.

That first spanking wasn't all that long. It wasn't even all that hard. But it WAS. And that was all that mattered. If I remember right, he started out using his hand with me over his knee. Before long he had me on my hands and knees on the bed and used the wooden spoon. Ouch. Dang, that thing stings. I don't much care for wood. We haven't used wood since B.C. (before crop) and I don't care if we ever use it again. There are plenty of belts and the crop and the new flogger and his hand. That's enough for me right now.

Anyhow, I knew it would be a turn on for me and was so afraid that it would be a turn OFF for Adam. Wanna know why that first spankin' was a short one? I ain't gonna tell. LOL Kidding. We were both so amazingly turned on that making love, having wild animal sex became URGENT. Of course though you knew that without me saying so, huh?

Oh, what a night.

Later we got out of bed because ... well.. um... we hadn't had dinner yet. It was in the oven and you know... sex kinda works up the appetite. There was enough heat in my rear that I remember feeling the tingle when I sat. I looked at him over dinner and smiled. And then I looked down at my plate. I suddenly felt feelings for him that I'd never known before. I knew that if I kept my eyes locked with his that I would start to cry.

And I'm not a crier.

That was the night that I realized our marriage truly was on the mend and that love could not only exist once again but maybe even thrive between us.

He kept asking if I was okay. It's taken him a long time to realize that spanking is VERY okay with me. As I sit here typing this and I think back over the past five years I see the changes. I see the growth. Spanking isn't something we approach timidly any longer. He doesn't worry about whether or not I'm in the mood for it. And I don't worry about being weird. You see, if I'm weird, then you're weird. After all, you're reading THIS.

10 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful when your mate of 20 some years can see brand new again! Glad you two did it. Well I haven't had my coffee yet, but guess it doesn't matter. This one wasn't a spewer!

    I however am a cryer....THANKS alot Eva. You would think I would learn to read Eva/ELis every morning before mascara!

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already knew I was weird, you didn't have to rub it in!!!

    Great story, thanks for sharing it.

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely story Eva, so romantic. Now who but a weirdo would think a first spanking romantic, well I do and it improved your marriage, great.
    Ask Adam to give you a couple extra just for me. *G*
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of the weird sisters. This was really a good post. We are not far from that point now but I have a hard time remembering. I am just glad we all started somehow!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Master Fitz~ LOL Yeah, me too.

    Theresa~ Easy solution. Forget the mascara altogether and you won't have a thing to worry about!!!

    Now Grace~ That wasn't directed at you specifically.... just you in general. It's okay... we can be weird together.

    Paul~ I will indeed ask him!! Are we talking crop? Hand? Paddle? Flogger? Belt?

    PK~ Yeah me too. That's all that matters, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, fabulous re-cap! And brilliant blog!

    Huggs

    WeirdMinx x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eva - I'm getting here late but I've just read every word of every post I've missed while being "out sick"... again I see the parallels between us and can't help but smile!

    "That was the night that I realized our marriage truly was on the mend and that love could not only exist once again but maybe even thrive between us."

    Yes, yes and YES!!!!! Been there, done that, still learning, still growing, still evolving, but now doing it together... and life has truly never been better!

    Love you,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tiggs~

    Amen!!! I understand EXACTLY. It is great, huh?

    Love you too...
    Eva

    ReplyDelete