Eva, what an Original way to Order your G T list, so far you are the Only One to do it that way. Well done that girl, take a Gold star and five house points. Warm hugs, Paul.
Eva!! What an original list. Damn, I miss reading your posts. I'm going to come back after my vacation and catch up on everything you've written. (apologies to Cassie's Tom about the cursing!).
SuZQ~ And I thought you just didn't like me anymore... sniff sniff...
Grace~ who you callin' weird? Seriously, that is weird. I wonder if anyone else sees that??
Anne Elizabeth~ it's yours for the printing!
CeeCe~ Next week..hmmm... the letter p... I will start thinking about that soon. Question though... when we get to X... hmmm.. when my kids used to play the alphabet game on road trips where they had to find a sign with a word that started with the letter A, then B and so on... they had a rule for X... it didn't have to start with X but had to have an X in it somewhere but couldn't be EXIT cuz those are everywhere. What do you think??
Oh, Eva, You've OUTDONE yourself Once again!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the Outstanding pictures... how Overly graphic of you!!
One of a kind, to be sure!!!
Hey, are you a Buckeye fan, too? Cool!!
Big hugs,
Tiggr
Eva, what an Original way to Order your G T list, so far you are the Only One to do it that way.
ReplyDeleteWell done that girl, take a Gold star and five house points.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Nice list! I can't see one of them though!
ReplyDeleteHow did I forget oreos?
HUGS!
grace
Hey Tiggr~ Thank you!! And yes I am a buckeye fan!! You? I'm not diehard or anything but if I catch a game it's very cool.
ReplyDeletePaul~ And a GG spanking too? *big smiles*
Hey Grace~ Thanks! Maybe you gotta let it load a second before you start to scroll? worked for me anyhow.
Eva
Nope, the picture by the owl doesn't show up!
ReplyDeleteI let everything load before I scrolled. Oh well, tell me what it is...inquiring minds want to know.
HUGS!
grace
Grace~ Hmmm... okay, here's the order of the pics...
ReplyDeleteOil
ocean
oscar
owl
oreo
orca
ornaments
oars
OSU
Opposites
Olives
oranges
Orgasm
Hope this helps you out...
Eva
Eva,
ReplyDeleteHow original! I am trying to catch up a bit. You and Elis are a hoot!
Glad to be back!
Love,
Cassie
Oh Cassie~ It's so good to have you back with us!!
ReplyDeleteEva
Now you're just showing off!LOL
ReplyDeleteElis
Elis~ Well I never!! LOL
ReplyDeleteEva!! What an original list. Damn, I miss reading your posts. I'm going to come back after my vacation and catch up on everything you've written. (apologies to Cassie's Tom about the cursing!).
ReplyDeleteBig hugs to you... SuZQ
Weird Eva! I can see all those, but next to the owl I have box with a red x in it.
ReplyDeleteOH well, thanks for the info!
Hugs
grace
I loved how you did your list in pictures, Eva !!! Beautiful, and what a great idea !
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Anne Elizabeth
p.s. I want the orgasm coupon !!!
This was mucho fun! Definitely Original and not at all Ordinary! Without a doubt One of the most exuberant Gratitude Lists ever!
ReplyDeleteWhat's on the slate for next week? I can hardly wait!!!!! Too cool.
**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
SuZQ~ And I thought you just didn't like me anymore... sniff sniff...
ReplyDeleteGrace~ who you callin' weird? Seriously, that is weird. I wonder if anyone else sees that??
Anne Elizabeth~ it's yours for the printing!
CeeCe~ Next week..hmmm... the letter p... I will start thinking about that soon. Question though... when we get to X... hmmm.. when my kids used to play the alphabet game on road trips where they had to find a sign with a word that started with the letter A, then B and so on... they had a rule for X... it didn't have to start with X but had to have an X in it somewhere but couldn't be EXIT cuz those are everywhere. What do you think??
Eva
Now this is one creative post! I kept looking for the list and then I remembered CeeCi's warning that it was graphic--LOL!
ReplyDeleteVERY CUTE!
SNN~ Thanks!!!
ReplyDelete