too funny~what this girl needs is not a "treatment center" but a good spanking. . . but then of course if she is one of us like PK suggested that would just encourage her! LOL ;)
Hey all~ We are a pathetic bunch... just like her. You can rationalize it all you want Theresa but it's an addiction. Not all addictions are destructive. Let's see... there's love, sex, adam, spanking. Yup. I'm addicted but not destroyed!!! And Kitten, I thought she needed spanked too!! You want the honors? How about you Paul? Someone, anyone?? Now wait... maybe that really is Sparkle!! Think about it... sparkle rarely appears here and now she comments today? Hmmmmm.... what do you think? Could be. Ya never know. Kay? What do you think? Maybe that's you we're lookin' at? Eh?? Hmmm.... No wait. Grace hasn't checked in. I'll bet it's her and she's hiding from us now that we found her out. That's it. Grace~~ Show you're face! We're onto you!!
hahahaha.. how appropriate! One sure way to cure a blog addiction is to fall in love with a guy who loves to spank and takes you away on a wonderful vacation! Now my addiction is spanking and I'm in serious withdrawal!!!
I've missed you guys!! I'll be back soon to get caught up on all the naughtiness.
SuZQ....*looking in the yellow pages for a 12-step program for bloggers*
Oh, I relate too. Oh, how I relate...
ReplyDeleteHa... good find. Didn't watch the entire thing though... have this new blog entry idea we're thinking about...
ReplyDelete:)
~Todd & Suzy
You realize this is probably one of us! I would have checked myself out too!
ReplyDeletePK
Oh yeah... Relate... 'My babies are getting in the way!' lmao
ReplyDeleteAnyway, this is not only funny, but a perfect way to promote your blog. ;)
Hugz,
Kay
This girl needs to find a real addiction! Addictions are supposed to be destructive habits!
ReplyDeleteBlogging is therapy! Great find though!
Hugs
Theresa
too funny~what this girl needs is not a "treatment center" but a good spanking. . . but then of course if she is one of us like PK suggested that would just encourage her! LOL ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm not addicted to blogging, only to reading them, is it curable!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lot of R's in mathamatics Eva.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Hey all~ We are a pathetic bunch... just like her. You can rationalize it all you want Theresa but it's an addiction. Not all addictions are destructive. Let's see... there's love, sex, adam, spanking. Yup. I'm addicted but not destroyed!!! And Kitten, I thought she needed spanked too!! You want the honors? How about you Paul? Someone, anyone?? Now wait... maybe that really is Sparkle!! Think about it... sparkle rarely appears here and now she comments today? Hmmmmm.... what do you think? Could be. Ya never know. Kay? What do you think? Maybe that's you we're lookin' at? Eh?? Hmmm.... No wait. Grace hasn't checked in. I'll bet it's her and she's hiding from us now that we found her out. That's it. Grace~~ Show you're face! We're onto you!!
ReplyDeleteHA-hA-ha-ha !!!!!!!! hee-hee-hoo-boy !!!!! I'm still cracking up !!!!
ReplyDeleteThat was a GREAT one, Eva !!!!
snicker.
Sincerely,
Anne Elizabeth
Anne~ Glad you liked it!!! I'm still laughing too.
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Eva
Great video!! :) I really enjoyed that..
ReplyDeleteBIG HUGS
padme
Padme~ Thanks!! The only thing that could have made it better is if she'd been a spanko blogger!!
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Eva
ok so I'm in denial!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Theresa~ It's okay. There's help for you, too. Just admitting it will be your first step, okay? We're all here for ya.
ReplyDeleteEva
hahahaha.. how appropriate! One sure way to cure a blog addiction is to fall in love with a guy who loves to spank and takes you away on a wonderful vacation! Now my addiction is spanking and I'm in serious withdrawal!!!
ReplyDeleteI've missed you guys!! I'll be back soon to get caught up on all the naughtiness.
SuZQ....*looking in the yellow pages for a 12-step program for bloggers*
SuZQ~ It's GREAT to have you back!!! Peace is radiating from you and it's a beautiful thing!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Eva