Saturday, October 28, 2006

A Meme Stolen from Theresa


1) My ex is: Non existent.

2) I am listening to: white noise

3) Maybe I should: take a nap. I'm tired. Or maybe I should lay out all our toys.

4) I love: when Adam lights my butt on fire.

5) My best friend: Adam

6) I don't understand: pain and suffering... unless of course it's being inflicted upon my rear.

7) I lose: Track of time regularly.

8) People say: The stupidest things sometimes.

9) The meaning of my screen name is: A very long story.

10) Love is: reminding someone to take their meds every day.

11) Somewhere, someone is: receiving MY spanking.

12) I will always: love Adam.

13) Forever seems: like it has only just begun. I don't want this to ever end.

14) I never want to: lose Adam

15) My cell phone is: sitting here on my desk.

16) When I wake in the morning: I think about how I don't want to go to work. Then I think about how I'd rather stay home and play with Adam all day. Then I think about how he has to go to work and soon I've lost track of time again... and we're both rushing around getting ready for work.

17) I get annoyed when: people are mean to Adam. He takes it in stride but it really irks me and I can't do a darn thing about it.

18) Parties are: annoying to me. I don't like noise.

19) My dog is: non existent due to 3 pussies.

20) Kisses are the worst when: hmmm... when they are non existent??

21) Today I did: not much of anything. Oh, wait. I spent a crap load of money at walmart. That was fun.

22) Tonight I will: Go to dinner with Adam and a couple we're friends with.

23) Tomorrow I will be: well spanked... hopefully.

24) I really want: to retire so I can blog all day and play with Adam all night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image found at http://www.teezz.co.uk/cats/cats-1/index.shtml

8 comments:

  1. Hi again Eva,

    You two are doing SO well, you and Adam, I mean... not you and Elis (duh! that's a given). Then again, here lately, they both are, and I am thrilled for you! I love this meme... might just have ot do it myself one of these days. But I love even more just hearing the joy in your voice, the excitement surges when you talk about your beloved... I'm so happy for you. As to "earning" spankings or "pissing off" Adam for discipline, check in with me tomorrow... I've got some ideas!

    Love you,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm lottery and not working....what a beautiful fantasy!

    I hate parties too. So does Will. So we have our own parties!

    You know I live vicariously through you. So tell me what you bought at Walmart. I have not gone there for fun in ages!

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe Someone is receiving YOUR spanking? If you're giving them for free, can I have one of yours too? I can never have too many. ;)

    hugz,
    kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your screen name Eva, not that long a story, I think I read it on CeeCi's blog.
    BTW thank you for allowing your emails to be published in the Garden, that was a fantastic series of posts and as someone commented a public service, you're pretty cool Eva, even if you do teach Maths. *G*
    Love meme's, they let your friends know you better, what you have with Adam is beautiful, long may it continue.
    Warm hugs Eva,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiggr~ I can't wait to hear your ideas but trust me when I say a lot of this is not unhappy talk ... it's just wanting more talk if you know what I mean.

    Kay~ That's my point exactly. I'll take all I can get!!!

    Paul~ You know that was timing.. I had this meme ready before I knew that I'd told the story in that email... and I did thingk about linking to it but was just downright too lazy. LOL I like memes too!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theresa~ Let me think. That Walmart trip was actually a week ago. For one thing I bought groceries. I bought Adam and I matching T shirts. Bought myself a newsweatshirt, some socks, a new pair of tennis shoes, a pair of jeans. Nothing overly exciting, actually.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am I the only one that noticed this girl is defective??

    For goodness sakes people, she got 3 pussies???

    How does Adam find the time? *walks away shaking her head in amazment*

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grace~ You call that a defect? Shoot, I'd call it a blessing. One of them got beat up in a fight though and his whole forhead is now infected. Looking like a trip to the vet for us is on the horizon.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete