Tuesday, October 17, 2006

the letter q

It's Tuesday. I'm thankful for lots of things and I realize this is a short list. I'm playing the blog catch up game on limited time these days. Hate that but thankful for the time I get!!

Here's my short list!!

quads - four of anything


quart - since it is just Adam and I, we would waste milk if I bought it by the gallon, or even the half gallon.


quarter - call me weird. It's my favorite coin. I like having lots of them in the ashtray in my car and in my desk at work.

quartz - This brings back memories of my grandpa. He was into clocks and It loved listening him to talk... even when I had no idea what in the heck he was talking about.

queen - that's me!!!!

quiet - I have always been a homebody that LOVES peace and quiet.

question - without questions, where's the learning and knowledge?

quarrels - and without quarrels where's the appreciation for peace, harmony and quiet?


quilt - now that the cooler weather is here, I'm VERY grateful for quilts and comforters.


qualifications - I thank God for these. Without them, who would prescribe my meds? Who would represent us in a court of law? Who would teach our children?

13 comments:

  1. Great list Eva, great story, too. I missed it on Tiggr's. Thanks for the re-run. D :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list. Short and sweet!

    Relax girl! It's not the end of the world if you can't get everything done in the blogging world. We aren't going anywhere. So BREATHE girl, breathe!

    Love ya,
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qualifications - nice Q word and oh so important. Hope your world slows down a little so you can relax with the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list for Q. Q is a hard letter for gratitude tuesday...
    Hope your doing ok...
    BIG HUGS
    padme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eva, I have to go with Grace on this one, nice list, short but sweet.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hon,

    I love this list... succinct, unlike me who rambles and bounces and is ever so easily distracted. Great job and yes, do remember to relax and breathe... we're all here, no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I think quart I think of green beans, not milk. At least I like one veggie! Don't like milk though!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun list as always.

    Take care,

    Luv,

    Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel I am too losing a connection with blogging. No time. First too much time then not enough time.

    But now with two new jobs, and trying to chase a Tiggr by the tail around Australia.

    Luckily, I pre blogged.

    I love quarters the best too. When I have a bunch in my ashtray or purse, I feel rich!

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eva,
    short and sweet is just as good as long and hard sometimes ! (snicker)

    We had 5 of the same "Q"'s !

    Happy Tuesday.

    Sincerely,
    Anne Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by everyone!! I appreciate each and everyone of you!!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bringing up the rear, it's CeeCi the Slow! Great list, Eva.

    My grandmother was really into clocks. I have several of them in my home. One of them is mantle clock that chimes every 15 minutes. I love it, but it makes MoJo nuts. I could turn off the chime, but bratty me just loves the look on his face when it hits midnight! I giggle inside every time.

    Where's 'quirt?'

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  13. CeeCi~ Adam loved his grandma's clock that chimed. My grandmother had one too.. and a cuckoo clock. Anyhow, Adam has more of a passion for noisy clocks than I do so I bought him one for Christmas one year. It only chimes once an hour and it chimes at 9pm and not again till 6am so it doesn't go off all night... that woudl drive me nuts.. and actually at the moment the battery is dead. LOL

    Eva

    ReplyDelete