Sunday, October 8, 2006

Another Blogger's Quiz (and a sudoku solution)

1) Is it possible that it’s just because I’ve been punished twice in a month for procrastinating, and that my bottom is still sore more than 72 hours after round two?

Padme

Lily

Cassie

Patty

2) I don't want to do housework. I have no energy. I lose my sex drive. I just want to sleep and ignore the world.

Elis

Eva


Padme

Tiggr

3) My life is changing. I feel it, I welcome it, but it is also a bit frightening even though the changes are all so wonderful.

SuZQ

Elis


Anne Elizabeth


Lily


4) I can’t help but cry out and giggle in glee all at the same time. Talk about a good way to get paddled more.

Lisa

Bonnie

Grace


Kitten


5) I’m back, I’m here, I’m legal, and I’m in the open! I feel like I could go on Oprah and leap onto her sofa!!

Cassie

Cassie

Cassie

Cassie

6) I don't want to risk any more unusual punishments. It does make you feel very submissive after a while though.

Lily

Cassie

Lisa

Elis


7)
I had another post prepared for this occasion, but sometimes it's better to just experience the moment.

Eva

Bonnie

Cassie

Grace

8) I ended up staring at the ground, biting a pillow, and kicking my feet while he took me in hand and forced the bad stuff out.

Grace

Kitten

Tiggr

Padme

9) It’s what I want to be asked to do. It is what I want to be expected to do. If we ever renew our wedding vows it is what I will promise to do.

Lily

Sky

Eva


Elis

10) Then while I’m still in the hallway, I’m going to unhook my white bra, and drop it to the carpet. I’m celebrating here – for an hour it doesn’t matter if everything isn’t tidy…

Tiggr


Cassie

Anne Elizabeth

Ceeci



And here's the solution to Thursday's Sudoku puzzle:


7 comments:

  1. I missed 4 on the quote quiz. Would have only been 3 if I had trusted my first instinct!

    I told you my plan for Sudoko. I tried really hard, til blood began to run from my eyes. I only missed 7 so out of 81 that's a 91, still an "A" Right Elis?

    They say doing word puzzles prevent dementia and Alzheimer's I think it is too late for me!

    Fun though
    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eva, I didn't manage the Sudoku puzzle.
    I did quite well with the post quotes, I got all of the ones that I read and a couple of lucky guesses.
    Thanks Eva.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did great on Sudoku, I just didn't have time to e-mail you the results. I did terrible on the quiz. Really? Am I reading these blogs, or do I just think I read them. Once I click on them I remember reading them. Oh, my mind must be going. Either that, or my blonde roots are showing again.

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok well Grace is disproving the puzzles prevent mind loss!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nine! I got nine!! I only missed #5! Okay kidding it was #4. But that's by far the best I've done.

    Nick got the Sudoku the first day. I completely ingnored it!

    elis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eva,
    Well, I got '5' and '10', so that's a bit better progress than last week !

    I think it might be time to start taking Ginko Biloba... or whatever that stuff is called !

    Hope you had a good weekend, Eva, and have a good week ahead !

    Sincerely,
    Anne Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, now that the results are out and I know I find out the answers even if I get it wrong, I can start doing it!! hehe Goodies goodies!! :)

    HUGZ
    Kay

    ReplyDelete