
For lack of a better, more interesting post......
- I believe what the bible says.
- I love Adam
- I've been married to him over 25 years.
- I have 3 children - all girls.
- I teach.
- I play trombone and like it.
- I lead a pretty dull life... and I like that too.
- I hate housework.
- I love blogging.
- I have 3 cats.
- I like anything that's green except for cooked spinach.
- I used to smoke 2-3 packs of cigarettes a day.
- I smoked for over 30 years.
- I quit almost 2 years ago.
- I gained a lot of weight when I quit.
- I want to lose the weight but am frustrated with it for various reasons.
- I don't have a favorite color.
- I used to love to cook but not so much anymore.
- Given any amount of free time you'll find me on my computer.
- I love Sunday afternoon naps.
- I'm medicated well every day for the protection of those I love.
- My parents died when I was a kid so that's taken it's toll in some ways.
- I've only been out of the country once and that was only Canada.
- I will NEVER fly over the ocean. No way. Ain't gonna happen.
- I'd rather not have to fly anywhere. Ever.
- I like road trips with Adam.
- Adam and I refer to our cats as "the pussies."
- Adam and I switched once. That lasted about 2 minutes.
- I don't like switching.
- I'll never switch again.
- I hate politics.
- I love computer games.
- I'm a diabetic. Type 2. Take pills.
- I found my first gray hair when I was 22.
- I've colored my hair since there were too many gray ones to yank.
- I hate to wear a bra and take it off the minute I walk in the door.
- I want to move to a no snow climate.
- I don't watch much TV because I'd rather spend that time on the computer.
- My favorite underwear is blue.
- My least favorite underwear is white.
- I love chocolate.
- I love new sweatshirts.
- My favorite day of the month is the last Friday when we wear jeans to work.
- I like blogging and wish I had more time for it.
- I like Sudoku puzzles.
- I like Algebra and English but hate history and science.
- I make a much better teacher then I do a student.
- I like to fall asleep with my bare butt pressed against Adam's front side.
- I'm wearing red socks at the moment cuz they match the OSU shirt that I'm wearing.
- I like candles burning around the house.
- I once though the four food groups were sugar, grease, nicotine and caffeine.
- I like to blow bubbles.
- I like to pop bubble wrap.
- My childhood pet was a German Shepherd.
- I believe my taste in men is far better than Adam's taste in women.
- Our favorite restaurant is an Italian place that's part of a chain and no it's not Olive Garden. Don't like OG.
- I like coffee with lots of flavored creamer.
- My cold drink of choice is Diet Pepsi.
- I like to pop zits and peal sunburns on Adam's back. He never gets zits anymore though.
- I don't think I can come up with 100 things about my self.
- My hair is short and straight.
- I'm not a girly girl.
- I don't get along very well with girly girls.
- I go to church every Sunday.
- I love thunderstorms.
- I hate bright lights.
- I keep all shades pulled just cuz I don't like light.
- I view myself as selfish and uninteresting.
- I've never lied about anything on my blog.
- Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in the 70's. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.
- I had soup for lunch today.
- We're playing cards with our daughter and son in law tonight.
- I haven't been spanked for about a week now.
- I'm not getting spanked today.
- I might get spanked tomorrow.
- The best sound in the world is Adam laughing at something stupid on TV
- My car is pretty clean but I use the floor of the back seat as a trash can for pop cans and coffee cups.
- I love sex a lot more than I used to.
- I'm not afraid to die but I am afraid to grow old.
- I have a silver desk lamp on the shelf above my computer.
- I wore out my first bread machine and am working on a second one.
- I try to only wear flip flops on my feet in the summer time.
- I try to only wear tennis shoes on my feet in the winter although that's impossible at work.
- I've always wanted a candy apple red car. Maybe next time.
- If I wasn't a teacher, I'd be a walmart greeter.
- I'm afraid of heights.
- I hate snakes... yes, I'm afraid of them...even the itty bitty garter ones that can't hurt anything.
- I've been known to cover a spider with a cup so that Adam will kill it when he gets home.
- My heart still aches when I hear 9/11 stories.
- I was in the classroom teaching when the planes hit the towers.
- I was in high school when Reagan was shot.
- I was a baby less than 6 months old when Kennedy was shot.
- I thank God for spell check. Math teachers can't spell.
- I only buy cottenelle toilet paper.
- If I hit the lottery I would not quit my job.
- Me thinks this is the meme that never ends.
- I only did this because I've never done it and like reading others.
- I don't have a favorite blogger.
- I want to drive Cassie's new car.
- I want to find a honey colored crop like Cassie now owns.
And you're still here? Ha! That's funny.
Image found here.
Now I have at least 50 questions, but the one I'll ask -- Why can't you wear tennis shoes at school? I always do!
ReplyDeleteI love this! I may do one just because I am a copy cat.
PK
Amen to: 36, 51 (except replace sugar with alcohol), 59 (is there a better pasttime than pealing sunburns? lol), 68 - the selfish part - a major downfall my entire life, still is, but trying to get past it.
ReplyDeleteditto on 76 & 77 haha! double ditto on 86. But #95 .. I win the lotto, I'm outta here!
That is a neat 100 things about you. I like getting to know people this way. :-)
Wow, Eva, you did the 100 meme...it's a booger isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI have to say for someone who's not a 'girlie-girl' you sure are one when it comes to spiders and snakes. I play at being a girlie-girl (comes from being the tallest kid in the class until I was in the 6th grade and living in Japan for three years, I have a moose complex). I have been known to chase down and squash Black Widows (they die no other way) and as for snakes they make me jump, but aren't that creepy. I could regale you with the story of the night the cat and I went hunting for a baby rat that somehow got into my house, but that might cause you to jump up on your chair! We got it, btw, it was a bonding experience for the two of us.
My sister wins everything!! Just recently she won a Trek Mountain Bike. She won a raffle for $2,000.00 in travel credit...we went to Hawaii. She's won an IPod, a universal remote, a jumbo Santa and sundry other things. Hmmm, maybe I should have her buy Lotto tickets and the two of us could retire together, move to Hawaii, she can read, I'll blog and life would be marvelous.
Wow, you're an Oregon State fan? Cool!!!
**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
*g* sorry for the long winded comment, your list contained lots and lots of potential, oh and the timing couldn't have been better!!!
Amazing how many of your list echo in my world though I don't have an Adam.
ReplyDeleteI delurked to recommend the South Beach Diet. Try it. It works and it's healthy. 4 months of dieting, 8 months of maintaining. I am now a size 2. I started in a very forgiving size 12. Most of my adult life I wore a size 14 or a 16. I swear I did not think it was physically possible for me to be a size 2. Imagine my shock when I tried on a size 0 pair of jeans and I could actually take a breath in them. Not trying to brag, just sharing a girlie miracle. :)
Pooofette
Elis~ We're only allowed on Jeans day which is the last friday of the month. Dress code, ya know.
ReplyDeleteMaggie~ thanks... It was kind of fun even though some of them are probably stupid and I probably should have gone back and edited them. The truth is these days that I'm blogging by the seat of my pants so there's not always much time for editing.
CeeCi~ First off the O in OSU does NOT stand for Oregon. Check the college football stats and just look and see who is number one!!! And okay, so I don't like spiders and snakes and stuff. Once my cat caught a mouse and brought it to my computer desk and played with it. Adam was sleeping but not for long... ewe.. no more mice around here, I tell ya. Why do you think I have THREE cats!!
Pooofette~ How nice of you to delurk!!! I appreciate that more than your recommendation of the south beach diet!!! I will check into it. I hear it's healthier than Atkins. A friend of mine was on that one for a while and developed blood clots in her legs because of it so that scares me. If I get some free time at work today I'll do some research on it. Thanks for giving me a push!! And it's so very nice to meet you. Please stay delurked!!!
Hugs~
Eva
Hating history ? How can you ? Your bottom should be warmed.Presume after reading your answers your spanking isn't iconoclastic.
ReplyDeleteAnd Eva, you told us a little white lie but we understand.
ReplyDeleteWe have lots of things in common like flying over oceans, cars for trash cans, bras, switching, pussies, Olive Garden, and light. I think I may be older though, I saw Kennedy's funeral on tv.
ReplyDeleteWhat's a garter snake? So I can be on the look out. Put the bubble wrap on the floor and run over it in a rolling chair.
Hugs
Theresa
This is a great way to learn more about each other. Maybe I will have a go when I have time - not sure I could think of a hundred though.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Luv,
Lily.
So you're a vampire who hates to fly... ???? Too funny! But I LOVED learning so much about you!!!! So many things I never knew... like Elis, so much I now want to ask... but I think I'll save it for email as it could get lengthy!
ReplyDeleteOh, and CeeCi, what the heck is a moose complex? I just HAD to ask, lol.
Love and hugs,
Tiggs
You said you lacked inspiration? *shocked* Well, girl, if those 100 things weren't fun to read and inspired, then I dunno what you and Adam call ... "inspired".
ReplyDeleteIt was a lot of fun reading them. You should do more like this... similar, that is. :) I get to know you better.
Hugz,
Kay
As in 'big as a' Tiggs!
ReplyDeleteHey, ya gotta love a team known as the "Beavers" and I think they beat Stanford last weekend...big upset!
Yep, I'm convinced the O is for Oregon!!!! Go Beavers! Oh good grief, I just realized I live in the state that has Wankable Wednesday mascots...hehehe
**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
Great list Eva, what a nice way to learn about friends.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Eva,
ReplyDeleteDitto to 7, 9, 20, 25, 35, 50, 53, 65 and 86 !
Have a happy Wednesday !
Sincerely,
Anne Elizabeth
Oh forgot to tell you I saw your little bunny on a bumper sticker yesterday!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Theresa
Tom~ Okay so I don't HATE history. Afterall hate really is a might strong word.
ReplyDeleteAnd me? I told a white lie? How so?
Theresa~ I love your bubble wrap idea and can picture it entertaining kids some day when I should be teaching them Algebra. LOL Oh, and if you do a google search (images, of course) for garter snake, you'll see .. they are small harmless snakes but still, they are snakes. Ceeci might want to make a pet of one but not me. No way.
Lily~ that would be awesome to read yours. It wasn't all that hard really. I sat down with it maybe 3 different times and each time didn't put much effort into it. That's my kind of writing... effortless!! LOL
Tiggr~ People die in plane crashes. And the last time I flew we were in the back of the plane and the engine was so loud that it broke my eardrum and I couldn't hear for a month. I called the airline and whined. Told them I had a big mouth and lots of friends and I will never fly their airline again. I dind't tell them though that I had no plans of flying ANY airline again. That seem irrelavent at the time. We got 2 free tickets out of it that came in handy for family emergencies when we had to fly some college kids home.
Kay~ Thanks but actually I think it's YOUR turn now. Those things are fun to read when they belong to someone else.
CeeCi~ I actually taught in a school for a short while whose mascott was the beavers. It was quite amusing when there was a big tadoo over the fact that their own school internet site was blocked. They had to notify the provider for the school and tell them they needed the word "beaver" taken off the block list. hehehehehe....
And O is not for Oregon. Eveyrone knows it's for Orgasm.
Paul~ Thanks!! It was fun.
AE~ We all have a lot in common here, huh? Happy Wednesday to you too! And Thursday, for that matter!
Theresa~ Yeah I see that bunny every where!!! Cute, isn't he?
Hugs to all~
Eva
Eva! Great 100 list. Man, I struggled with mine for days and days (and even rewrote AND reposted it once). I love these, though. I learn so much about my friends this way.
ReplyDeleteWe have lots in common.. but most importantly, I'm not getting spanked today either :(
*hugs* SuZQ
I can't even begin to comment on this list! There is just too much stuff..LOL I did this once, it was HARD!
ReplyDeleteNow, I love that you call soda cans POP. We don't do that over here in Ca. Oh, speaking of Ca, you could move here, we have no snow except in the mountains. I gotta drive hours away just to see snow.
I was just born when Martin Luther King Jr. was killed. My mom was at the demonstration in Lincoln Park in Chicago and the only reason she left is because she didn't want me get injured by the tear gas. (yes, she had me with her in a baby back pack!) Just sharing useless trivia with ya!
HUGS!
Grace
You didn't tell us a white lie. Blame is on me. Always been bad in mathematics. Had a problem with the years and the months in calculating your age.
ReplyDeleteJust between the two of us in German(LOL) :Iconoclasme bedeuted dasz man im normalen Leben monogam ist und nur gemeinschaft mit einem Partner genieszt. Im geheimen (Spanko)leben sind im Spiel oft mehrere Partner betrokken mit dem man nich verheiratet iszt.
Can recommend The world of Sexual Dominance & Submission by Gloria Brame, New York 1993 ISBN 0-679-76956-0. You might call this a standard work.
I don't like that "between the two of you". I'm getting jealous :-P
ReplyDeleteDon't know if I should be able to write such a list. a hundred :-)~
SuZQ~ It was kind of fun (and challenging) just to come up with 100 things but once I got going it was pretty easy to see that I could come up with 10 times that if I wanted. It IS a great way to get to know people though, huh?
ReplyDeleteGrace~ Wow, your MLK story is very interesting!!!
Snow? You want to see snow? I will send you pictures of snow!! I hate that stuff.
Tom~ Whew, I'd hate to think I had misled you in any way!!
Danielle~ No worries. I didn't understand a word he said. I've tried to find a site to have it translated but haven't been very successful. I am catch words such as partner and married but that's about it!!
Hugs, everyone~
Eva