I want to thank everyone who stops by today to wish me a happy birthday on this, my 39th, birthday. I especially want to thank CeeCi for redecorating my place. I LOVE it. And I also especially want to thank my twin, PK, for opening her big mouth about my birthday... bless her heart. I love you all... friends, lurkers, everyone. Thanks for making my day special.

I too think CeeCi did an excellent job! But let me just list 3 facts:
ReplyDelete1. Eva is lying about her age.
2. Eva an I are twins.
3 I am 50.
'nuff said?
PK
Eva is not lying about her age. PK is lying about Eva's age. Yes we are twins. And yes PK is 50... okay... wait... I suppose that won't fly... We all know twins are the same age. How about this... Eva and PK are both 47 which is a nice average of our real ages.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all I feel like I'm in a 70's disco! Too much fun! I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteSecond, I figured out the reason for the difference in age. You were test tube babies. You were both conceived on the same day, but ONE of you wasn't implanted until years later!
I'm only saying this because it's Eva's birthday, and it's NOT PK's!
Happy Birthday BRAT! You know I love you!
HUGS!
grace
Hah! CeeCi did a fantastic job on your place! Perfect for a birthday party!
ReplyDeleteHope your day is fantastic and filled with all the love and spankings you can stand. And lots more to come.
~Hugs!
WOW!! Feels like a disco! I'm with Grace!!! GREAT DECORATIONS!!!! LOVE IT!!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope it is a wonderful one filled with birthday spankings galore!
Carye
PK emailed me over the weekend stumped on what to do for your birthday! I gave her the best advice I had CALL CEECI!
ReplyDeleteBoy am I good or what??? This is phenominal!
I hope your day wsa terrific and your even blistering!!!
Huggs
Theresa
CeeCi great job on the decorations!
ReplyDeleteEva, A big old Birthday hug for you on this your 39th. I could have sworn the picture of your hands on that keyboard of are a 25 year old.
*hugs and grins*
Eva Sweetie,
ReplyDeleteI hope you are seeing just how much you are loved out here! You are so special. If you were 35 to 55 you would still be a girl to me.
Much love,
Cassie
Wow... I'm late to the party, but what a party it is! CeeCi outdit herself!
ReplyDeleteEva, I hope you had the BEST birthday ever!! I'm so sorry I missed it all.
Big huggggs
Suzy