I beat you at blogging addition!! Wow, that's scary and Adam would agree. I do not have much faith in the rating system. Yesterday I had a G rating. Today it's PG because I used 'dick' twice and 'dangerous' once. Hmmm...
Eva, go back and relax on the couch, specially if you are still under the influence. You beat me on blogging, but I am 85% addicted to coffee. Everyone tells me that coffee is bad for me, trouble is I'm bad for everybody if I don't get it. Chuckle. Warm hugs, Paul.
I'm definitely addicted to coffee..and i love to read the blogs. I agree with Paul stay away from me until i have had my morning coffee! Take care... Happy 4th of July...
Hey everyone!! This addiction thing has been fun. I think we all are addicted to blogging in one way or another. For me, it's all of you. I love everyone I've met out here. Sometimes I feel like this is my real world and that other world where I reside is just a cover up! LOL
I don't blog but I am 85 percent addicted to coffee. HMM thought it should be more....
ReplyDeleteLOL C
Mmmm... what could be better than coffe, blogs, naughty reading and hanging out with my best friends online?
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you up and about, but be careful cause you ARE still under the influence...
Love you lots,
Tiggs
I beat you at blogging addition!! Wow, that's scary and Adam would agree. I do not have much faith in the rating system. Yesterday I had a G rating. Today it's PG because I used 'dick' twice and 'dangerous' once. Hmmm...
ReplyDeletePK
you guys are too funny!!! I'd say you're pretty addicted! Interesting how each of you is rated! Wish I had a blog to rate, some day though...
ReplyDeletecarye
Eva, go back and relax on the couch, specially if you are still under the influence.
ReplyDeleteYou beat me on blogging, but I am 85% addicted to coffee.
Everyone tells me that coffee is bad for me, trouble is I'm bad for everybody if I don't get it. Chuckle.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Not surprisingly, I'm more addicted to coffee (73%) than blogging (61%). Those were fun surveys.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you're feeling like blogging a bit, but take it slow and easy.
*hugs* Suzy
I'm definitely addicted to coffee..and i love to read the blogs. I agree with Paul stay away from me until i have had my morning coffee! Take care...
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th of July...
Glad to see you're feeling well enough to post! I think you're doing the right thing with your upcoming surgery, and I hope it all goes well!
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Reesa
I'm 70% addicted to blogging, 77% addicted to coffee and I'm rated R. I'm also 65% Geek... like I needed to know that. Oh, and I can spell, too.
ReplyDeleteThose were fun. I hope you're having a relaxing afternoon/evening on the couch.
ciao bella`
CeeCi
I got 67% addicted to coffee. :)
ReplyDeleteBIG HUGS
padme amidala
Hey everyone!! This addiction thing has been fun. I think we all are addicted to blogging in one way or another. For me, it's all of you. I love everyone I've met out here. Sometimes I feel like this is my real world and that other world where I reside is just a cover up! LOL
ReplyDeleteLove you all!!
Happy addictions!!
Eva