So as PK told you on her blog she wasted no time bringing out her toy box.She said something like "might as well" or something to that effect and disappeared to the back part of her and Nick's house. She was back there a long time.
I knew what she'd gone to get so I yelled back "Do you need help? Is it that heavy?" I think she called me smart ass or something like that.
Finally she emerged. I think that she was separating the spanking toys from whatever other toys they might own. I saw a huge trunk in her room. That's probably where they keep the other stuff.
Anyhow, she sat down in the middle of the living room floor where we all could see. It was rather surreal as she pulled one item after another from her toy box. We discussed each. She told us where they'd acquired each. My absolute favorites where the ones Nick made for her. She's got a homemade crop and a homemade flogger. Both were awesome.
Nick's ability to weave leather was rather amazing. It looked almost professional. He explained how he made each. One started with the metal wire handle of an old flyswatter. How creative is that? Except he wasted a perfectly good spanking toy to create a perfectly good spanking toy. LOL.
Her flogger that isn't homemade has long strips of suede/leather. And yes, it's true. I tied knots in it. I thought it might increase the effect however PK look scared so I untied them. Hehehe. And her crop that's not homemade has the prettiest blue handle. It felt totally natural to sit and fidget it with it as we all talked. I swung it around. Slapped it against the palm of my hand. I think it was then PK accused me of being a switch. Honest, I'm not. I was just trying to scare her. It didn't work though. She knows me too well.
Another favorite was one of those two sided fun little numbers of a paddle. You know the kind I mean. Business on one side. Furry fun on the other. The furry side has leopard spots on it. And I'll bet you it's caused PK to purr more than once!!
The best of all though is the toy PK held up and said "When I win at strip poke I get to pick what Nick spanks me with. I Choose this one."
IT WAS A PINK FEATHER DUSTER. ROFL. In their toy box. So PK may be a spanko but that pink feather duster just goes to show she's a wimpy one!! Apparently though, when she chose it, Nick didn't use the end she'd bargained for. Oh and that reminds me. When we were in the mountains last Sunday we were joking around about finding switches in the woods. PK disappeared when we stopped to look at some scenery and came back holding up a stick. "Here's mine," she announced. I think it was about 4 inches long and wasn't even as thick as a wire coat hanger. Back to the feather duster for a second. When I went searching for the picture at right, can anyone tell me why a search for "pink feather duster" brings up a bunch of frenchmaids? PK, is there anything you're not telling us?So there you have it. Those are the highlights of what's in PK's toybox. The best part of it is having friends we can share this part of our life with. No, not like THAT. I mean just to talk about it. Compare notes.
And one more thing.... Our new toys?? PK gave Adam.... you guess it, the hairbrush and it's a beauty!!
---~~~oooOOOooo~~~---
On an entirely different note, I want to clue you all in on my medical issues. There's nothing to worry about but I do have a lot of things going on right now. I'm telling you so that you will know that it's no big deal if I disappear for a time over the next couple of months.
Two and a half years ago, I quit smoking. I'm quite proud of that however, I gained way too much weight. Weight has been an issue all of my life. I've been up and down more times than I can count. I can never seem to keep it off. This most recent gain has also been accompanied by back pain, ankle pain, and other things which stop me from doing what I need to do in order to lose the weight. And quite frankly, I've been overweight to one degree or another since puberty.
I've told you all too about the Niagara falls flooding that's been going on? Since May 14th.
Here's how it's all coming together the next six weeks.
Tomorrow - Monday - I'm having a D&C done. I don't anticipate it holding me down when it comes to popping in to visit all of you, especially since I have a laptop now.
On July 27th I am having a stomach scope done which is a pre-requisite for gastric bypass surgery. For the past year we've been taking the steps, jumping through the hoops in order to get to this place. This past Thursday the surgeon called to say it's a go with insurance and such. It's scheduled for August 13. I will be in the hospital for about 4 or 5 days at that time but plan to have PK update you all.
I know many think that this is the easy way out for weight loss but I've done my homework and there is NO easy way to lose weight. This is just an alternative for me that my doctor suggested a year ago when she said to me "Your back will feel better when you lose some weight." I told her "I'll lose some weight when my back feels better." That's when she suggested the surgery.
If there was any other way I'd take it. I'm tired of pain so excruciating that it makes me cry. I'm tired of not being able to move around easily. There are things Adam and I would like to do that are impossible for me at the moment. I had to get my doctor to give me some pain pills so that I could at least do a little walking on our trip. They helped but it still wasn't easy. And who knows, maybe this won't help but all the doctors say that it will. See, I have arthritis in my back and a disk that is "narrowing" as my doc put it. The extra weight is a strain.
Anyhow, I just wanted to put it all out here on the table so you all would know what's going on. Encouragement, prayers and support are most welcome! Please though, I know the risks. I'm okay with them. I had to have a psychological evaluation. During that time I was asked if I knew the risks. I told the psychologist that I know 1 in 100 die and if I'm to be the one, then I welcome it. I'm tired of the pain.
I love you all... friends, acquaintances, lurkers.
Two and a half years ago, I quit smoking. I'm quite proud of that however, I gained way too much weight. Weight has been an issue all of my life. I've been up and down more times than I can count. I can never seem to keep it off. This most recent gain has also been accompanied by back pain, ankle pain, and other things which stop me from doing what I need to do in order to lose the weight. And quite frankly, I've been overweight to one degree or another since puberty.
I've told you all too about the Niagara falls flooding that's been going on? Since May 14th.
Here's how it's all coming together the next six weeks.
Tomorrow - Monday - I'm having a D&C done. I don't anticipate it holding me down when it comes to popping in to visit all of you, especially since I have a laptop now.
On July 27th I am having a stomach scope done which is a pre-requisite for gastric bypass surgery. For the past year we've been taking the steps, jumping through the hoops in order to get to this place. This past Thursday the surgeon called to say it's a go with insurance and such. It's scheduled for August 13. I will be in the hospital for about 4 or 5 days at that time but plan to have PK update you all.
I know many think that this is the easy way out for weight loss but I've done my homework and there is NO easy way to lose weight. This is just an alternative for me that my doctor suggested a year ago when she said to me "Your back will feel better when you lose some weight." I told her "I'll lose some weight when my back feels better." That's when she suggested the surgery.
If there was any other way I'd take it. I'm tired of pain so excruciating that it makes me cry. I'm tired of not being able to move around easily. There are things Adam and I would like to do that are impossible for me at the moment. I had to get my doctor to give me some pain pills so that I could at least do a little walking on our trip. They helped but it still wasn't easy. And who knows, maybe this won't help but all the doctors say that it will. See, I have arthritis in my back and a disk that is "narrowing" as my doc put it. The extra weight is a strain.
Anyhow, I just wanted to put it all out here on the table so you all would know what's going on. Encouragement, prayers and support are most welcome! Please though, I know the risks. I'm okay with them. I had to have a psychological evaluation. During that time I was asked if I knew the risks. I told the psychologist that I know 1 in 100 die and if I'm to be the one, then I welcome it. I'm tired of the pain.
I love you all... friends, acquaintances, lurkers.
It sounds pretty scarey, but it sure sounds like you've done your homework and are prepared for the risks. I'm so glad you're taking steps to improve your quality of life. We'll be her for you, ya know, and following your progress.
ReplyDeleteLove you lots, sweetie...
Suzy
Thanks for the toy review.
ReplyDeleteYou'll do great with the surgery and have no regrets! And I would not exactly call major surgery an easy way out! This route takes a lot of courage. Sounds like you are own your way!
Huggs
Theresa
You're gonna do GREAT... as I recall, that's what you told me and I'm beginning to bounce a bit again... you'll be bouncing lighter and higher very, very soon. My brother-in-law had this procedure and wouldn't have traded it for anything... but no, nothing this invasive or drastic is ever easy. But I'm sure you know we are all right here with you every step of the way!!!
ReplyDeleteTomorrow's procedure... been there, done that... NOT a big deal but please ask Adam and/or PK to keep us updated, OK?
Love you lots!
Tiggs
Eva, thanks for the toy box review.
ReplyDeleteAppreciate you telling us what's going on with you. As long as we can have an occasional up date, from Adam or PK.
As I said last time you spoke about this, you are on my list for healing and positive thoughts.
We love you too Eva, we are here for you.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
I am glad you liked the toys it felt strange and very nice to be able to do "show and tell" as Adam called it!
ReplyDeleteYou know I will be here every step of the way, in thought, prayer, phone, text and email. Just make sure you or Adam call me OFTEN!
Love,
twin
You are very much in my thoughts, today as you have that first procedure done, and with all the rest too. Have you ever seen BIG MEDICINE, on TLC? Anyone who thinks gastric bypass is the easy way out should see this show. I know you can do this, and can do the work needed after the surgery to make the most of it all. Best wishes to you, sweetie!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
Kallisto
Hi Eva,
ReplyDeleteI see you are out and about... be careful blogging under the influence...
Just glad to see you out and about... hope the recovery is swift and as painless as possible... and hope it ends this darn curse of yours!
Love and gentle hugs,
Tiggs
Sounds like a great visit! :-) I just want to know ... did you see in the trunk for the rest of the toys??? Surgery -- MAJOR SURGERY -- is NOT the easy way out!!!! I don't know much about it, just what I've read since I've known you were going to have it, and what I've seen on TV, but I know it is a tough surgery and I know you will come through it with flying colors! Our prayers will be with you!! I hope today went easily and well.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Carye