I'm stealing again!!!! To my credit though, it's been a while. Anyhow, I stole this from Theresa who Stole it from CeeCi who stole it ......
My name: EvaChildhood ambition: to be a pharmacist
Fondest memory: my wedding day
Soundtrack: 70's music
Retreat: Spanko Blogland
Wildest dream: Riding my bike in the wrong direction on the first day of school....
Proudest moment: too many to name but they all involve my children
Biggest challenge: weight
Alarm clock: loud and annoying
Perfect Day: Time alone with the computer, the pup, and Adam.
First job: Fast food
Indulgence: anything Su Doku
Last purchase: Storage containers for clothes
Favorite movie for the moment: Recently saw Thelma and Louise. It was pretty good. I'm not much of a movie person.
Inspiration: A hot spanking, of course.
My life: Normal, I suppose.
My card: Visa from the credit union
I like your answers but I am going to have to take you to a few more movies!!
ReplyDeleteTwin
I'm with you! Not much of a movie person. Never have been. :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Me!
Not much of a movie person either....used to be but not anymore..
ReplyDeleteEva, I always like reading meme's from my friends.
ReplyDeleteThis was lifted from Cosima who in turn lifted it from an ad for American Express.
I first read it in the Garden.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
A Pharmacist? It's a math thing... right?
ReplyDeleteThanks for lifting and thanks for doing. I'm not much of a movie goer either, but I would agree, you need to see a newer movie. You can rent them now, I hear.
ciao bella~
CeeCi
Hi, Eva, great meme! Now, come on, your wildest dream was really having spanking in your marriage, right? LOL and now you do!
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Reesa
I loved your answers. I miss memes. Can't find many anymore.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Ceeci, I talked to two pharmacist today and math was involved in both conversations!
Huggs
Theresa
Interesting list... certainly identify with your retreat and challenge.
ReplyDelete:)
~Todd & Suzy
Twin~ See the problem is I've just never been much of a movie person. I don't know why. I guess it's cuz I'd rather waste... er.. I mean spend my time on the computer.
ReplyDeleteCarye and mthc ~ I hear ya!!!
Paul~ I think that's where I first read it too.
CeeCi~ Are you being a smart ass? LOL Love ya!!!
Reesa~ You see, I'm pretty much on the tame side. Wild for me is a weekend with PK.
Theresa~ We'll have to do something about that.
todd & suzy~ I think we're all sharing that same retreat these days!!!