Another year has come and gone. Forty-four years. Sheesh. I was born shortly before Kennedy was shot. 1963. They say it was a good year other than that. I wouldn't know. I don't remember it. Birthdays used to depress me then my grandmother's words began to make sense. She always said "having another birthday beats the alternative."
Yes, I suppose that it does.
So anyhow, Adam worked on my birthday. When he got home we all went out to eat. No cake though. That all has been eliminated completely from my diet. It's a pre-surgery thing.
It was a nice evening but there was no time to play. Trust me, it's not that we didn't want to. There are factors to consider.
For one thing, our youngest is living here so we have to make time when she's away. Bigger than that though are all the issues I've had the last two month. A two month long period is not exactly conducive to sexual behavior. Yes the D&C took care of that. That was on July 2nd and we were told "NO SEX for two weeks." Geeze. Do you know how long it had been? Okay so there was ONE time on vacation. Once. Big effin deal. So here we are. Sex starved. Spanking deprived. Kid in the house. And a doctor's order. Did you ever reach that point where you just can't take it anymore? The bleeding stopped completely a week ago. I feel great. Ten days. Two weeks. How much different are they really in the big scheme of things?
So what I'm getting at is that Adam did something yesterday he doesn't do very often. He came home for lunch. How cool is that? And poor PK. She kept trying to drag the details out of me but it was just too much fun to string her along. Bless her heart.
We ate lunch first. I made an eggplant Parmesan with some zucchini thrown in. And some chicken. It was okay. Not my best. Adam was hungry enough that he ate it with no complaints. What am I saying? Adam never complains about food. He's a real sport there. He's put up with twenty six years of my kitchen experiments and never not once has criticized anything I've made.
So anyhow, after lunch we got right down to business. Oh, btw, the bedroom is done. We're just waiting on furniture. All that is in there at the moment is our bed and TV which is sitting on an old trunk that will soon be moved out. The feel of that room is down right romantic and will be even more so once the furniture is in there.
The most difficult part of the whole ordeal is that all the things from our room are packed in boxes at the moment. Finding things is tricky. Adam did manage to find a few things though. He found the new paddle that has the soft furry side to it and he also found my hitachi. **WEG** Gosh I LOVE the hitachi. He could have spanked me all day with the furry side. It has no sting what so ever. Just a nice soft thuddy feel to it. Nice. Very nice. The other side? Adam calls that the business side. That's the side he used for my day late birthday spanking. And yes, Bonnie. I got one to grow on - and then some!!
Adam went on a dig through the boxes in the other room looking for some lube. Lord knows we own enough of it but since it is all kept together it was hard to find. When I realized what he was looking for I yelled to the next room "forget it... we really don't need it." And we didn't. Not at all.
The furniture store delivered our new mattress a while back. It's one of those big thick comfy ones. Little did we know that it would be the perfect height for Adam to be able to stand while we are fooling around. There's something about that which he likes. I'm not sure what... but it works well now.
The spanking was good. The sex was great. I'll be glad though when the furniture gets here and we get all moved back into our room so that we can readily find things. I know PK is dying for my version of the back scratcher and that lovely hairbrush she gave Adam. Soon, PK. I promise. In the meantime, gosh it was nice to be back in the saddle - so to speak - even if only for an afternoon.
Bless my heart! You just wait! Ahhh... I don't care just as long as you two had a good time. Sounds like it was all and all a fine birthday! Almost good enough to have two a year!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Twin
I have a very tall bed, a very thick matress and a very tall partner... he discovered that standing up position too and now it's is favorite! ;)
ReplyDelete10 days, 2 weeks, heck it's just a matter of symantics, right? When a birthday is involved what do 4 days matter in the big scheme of things? LOL!
Sounds like a good time was had by all, Happy belated Birthday :)
Hi Eva,
ReplyDeleteI got to feel the Backscratcher the other night along with some other goodies..followed by the best sex ever!
Glad You guys had fun!
Oh honey, I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday! I can't wait to see your new bedroom. I have a feeling you and Adam will have a wonderful year and I am looking forward to celebrating you next birthday with you!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Cassie
Eva, doctors like to have huge margins of safety, they call it protecting their butts.
ReplyDeleteFar more important that you had a great time with Adam.
may your year be as good as your birthday, if you have the stamina. *G*
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Hi Eva,
ReplyDeleteWell that lunch at home just sounds divine. The food was the appetizer apparently! It all sounded great. so your birthday extended to a couple of days. Hey it is your birthday month. Make it last and last.
I'm sure your bedroom will be just wonderful and romantic when all the new furnishings arrive.
Have a great weekend.
Debbie :)
Glad you finally got to have some fun!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kallisto
Everyone LOVES a smartass! Especially ME! Just ask Paul!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great afternoon! With Adam.
Of course, you forgot about the best part of the afternoon! Talking to ME! I don't know how that slipped your mind! Sheez, priorities woman!
HUGS!
grace
Hey, Eva, great post! It's great you finally got to live it up!
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Reesa
Woo Hoo!! Back in the saddle! HORRAY!!!! Nothing like a lunch date! What a great wonderful post birthday day!
ReplyDeleteCarye
Mmmmmmmmmm... sounds like heaven for both of you... but I wannna hear about the backscratcher and hairbrush, too!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Tiggs
Twin~ Honestly, I don't know if I could handle two a year!! LOL
ReplyDeleteTerri~ Four days don't matter a bit when we're talking...ummm...well you know!! LOL
mthc~ So how's that back scratcher compare to the boat paddle? hehe
Cassie~ Thank you! It was a wonderful birthday but I'm looking forward to my next one even more. This next year should be a happy one for me!! I hope it is for you too!!
Paul~ Something tells me that I've turned the corner and my stamina will be building more than even I can hope for!!
Debbie~ I'm getting anxious for that furniture. It's supposed to be in this coming week. I can't wait!! And btw, Adam corrected me. We ate lunch last. I could have swore it was the other way around. That darned A.D.D. gets me every time.
kallisto~ Me too!!
Grace~ How could I forget that best part!!! Shame on me!!!
Reesa~ Thanks!!!!
Carye~ It was wonderful, that's for sure!!!
Tiggr~ You're being just a tad greedy, don't you think? LOL
I'm with Adam I like the guy stading up too! Ummm!
ReplyDeleteSend us some pics when the room is done!
Huggs
Theresa
Theresa~ I will. I'm sitting here not so patiently waiting for the call saying the furniture is in.
ReplyDelete