Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Birthday, Eva

*Spew Warning* *Spew Warning* *Spew Warning*




Your very own Chippendale! Happy Birthday!

10 comments:

  1. Eva dear girl, I think someone has your measure.
    Have a wonderful day and year and while I'm at it a wonderful life, with all the spankings you need.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.


    CeeCi, WOOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you very much !!! Have a happy birthday !!!! I can't wait to give you your birthday spankings. Love you! Until tonight....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy Birthday, Eva. I wish you the best year for yourself. I hope you get everything your heart desires (I think Adam has that covered for tonight!!).

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sister!! Love you new look! It is so you!! I hope you have the best day ever. I wish I was going to be there to help you blow out your candles and to cheer Adam on! Have a fantastic day!!!

    Love you!
    Twin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Eva!!!!! Wow, I guess Ceeci did rearrange the furniture! What a lot of fun!!! Have a great day, and I guess Adam has plan to make sure the night is great! Best wishes for a great year!!!!
    Big Hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!! My eyes were NOT prepared for this onslaught... the template OR the video (which I can now watch if not hear... this one didn't need sound!)

    Happy, happy birthday... what time's the party? You've got the decorations and entertainment already covered...

    Love you lots!
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  7. *peeks around PK*

    Happy Birthday, Eva! Phew, I was so relieved to see your post and your comment at the Garden.

    Um, I have some good news and some not so good news. The good news is my oak tree didn't get blown away during an extremely violent electrical storm that came ripping into the valley at about 9:30 last night. The not so good news is, it couldn't have hit at a more unoportune time. I had placed your template onto a text edit page on my computer, but hadn't saved it yet. I'd just loaded the new template here and saved the changes when there was a huge lightening strike very close. I didn't lose power, but the surge knocked my computer into a bit of a tizzy. Um, I lost your template.... I'm sorry.

    Happy Birthday, you 39 year old beauty! I hope your day rocks, just like you.

    ciao bella~
    CeeCi

    *ps* We really did have a very violent electrical storm last night, that part is true. I was concerned I wouldn't be able to get this finished and up. I unplugged my computer for over an hour until the very worst of it passed. I'm glad I did because there was a strike very close to the house that sent a huge jolt through everything... except the Mac, thank God. Mother Nature pulled a joke on all of us... and if you believed a word of what I wrote about your template, then I pulled one over on you! Your template is safe and sound and will be ready to go home very soon. For now, it's behaving itself.

    Happy Birthday! *gotcha*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Eva..I'll be 39 on my next birthday too! (SMILES)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All we need is a disco ball and we are all set to rock the night away!

    Great job Ceeci!

    Happy birthday BRAT!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! Love the flashy and happy theme... and the video clip is very funny! We're thinking of you, and hope you have a great day!

    :)
    ~Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete