My name: Carye
Childhood ambition: to be a vet
Fondest memory: Holding my newborn twins in my own room in the hospital. Both healthy and able to be with me and my husband holding me.
Sound track: Billy Idol, and Styx
Childhood ambition: to be a vet
Fondest memory: Holding my newborn twins in my own room in the hospital. Both healthy and able to be with me and my husband holding me.
Sound track: Billy Idol, and Styx
Retreat: Spanko Blogland
Wildest dream: Going to final exams having never been to class and not being able to find the right classroom or my locker.
Proudest moment: Getting my Extra class ham radio licence and surprising my ham radio dad!
Biggest challenge: Not saying yes too often, weight, my first son's short life
Alarm clock: My husband, or a talk radio station
Perfect Day: Time alone with my kids and my husband
First job: Paper route, followed by being a receptionist at a music studio
Indulgence: mmmm... cookie dough craving frozen custard from Culvers
Last purchase: tickets for the prairie air show for the family.
Favorite movie for the moment: Not a movie person, but any Shrek
Inspiration: My husband
My life: Insanely busy and happily focused on family :-)
My card: Master card/discover
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My name: Papa Shrek
Childhood ambition: to leave the community
Fondest memory: Being in the nursery with our first born
Sound track: Bean Blossom
Fondest memory: Being in the nursery with our first born
Sound track: Bean Blossom
Retreat: flash games
Wildest dream: I'm a guy I can't say without blushing
Proudest moment: they all involve my kids
Biggest challenge: living in a subdivision
Alarm clock: Bob N Tom radio show
Perfect Day: staying at a cabin at the top of a mountain with family and friends.
First job: Baling hay.
Indulgence: beef jerky
Last purchase: Pizza
Favorite movie for the moment: Shaolin soccer
Inspiration: Aldo Leopold
My life: I work, I get home, something happens, we eat dinner, something happens, bedtime, ....repeat.....
My card: Mastercard
Eva, nice of you to post this and even nicer of Carye and Papa Shrek to do this meme. I'm always happy to learn more about my friends.
ReplyDeleteStay well.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
This was cool. Thanks for doing this.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
Carye I love hearing from you and your man. I understand his descripiton of life. Sounds right to me.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Thanks for posting this, Eva! It's great to read about Carye & her man!
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Reesa
Thanks Eva! You're the best!
ReplyDeleteCarye