Question number 1: What are three of the stupidest things you've done in your life;
At seventy plus I’ve had plenty of opportunities to be stupid,
When I was 15 I ran away from a damn good apprenticeship because I listened to idiot adults.
At 14 I started to smoke, I thought that it made me look older.
At 18 I tried to out drink a Scotsman, I couldn’t!!!
Question number 2: At the current moment, who has the most influence on your life?
Tara my nearly twenty year old blind and deaf bitch.
Question number 3: If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick five people to dine with, who would you pick?
Mel, my parents, a maternal grandmother and a paternal grandfather, I would really have liked Mel to meet my birth family.
Question number 4: If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?
For mankind to live in accord with their Mother the Earth.
For mankind to live within it’s means.
For there to be peace on earth.
Question number 5: Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.
A theater and a Concert hall.
Our high street and the local night club.
Question number 6: Name one event that has changed your life.
Meeting Mel.
Question number 7: Is not a question. It's a command. Tag five other people.
I think everyone has done it.
Oh Paul I so loved your answers. You taught me meme's help us learn about each other. I so enjoyed your's.
ReplyDeleteCan I assume Tara is your female dog?
Huggs and love(thanks Eva)!
Theresa
Thanks for doing it Paul! I love learning more and more about you!!!!
ReplyDeleteCarye
Terrific Meme! I enjoyed reading all your answers Paul. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteYou tried to out drink a Scotsman at the tender age of 18, Paul?!? What were you thinking? Oh, yeah, right, you weren't! *g* The things we do when we're young and indestructible.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your responses. I'll echo Theresa, I loved your answers and got to learn a few more things about a very dear friend.
tsk~ mutters under her breath ~ tried to out drink a Scotsman.
((((hugs))))and Love
♥ CeeCi
-----oOo-----
Eva, thank you so much for hosting/posting Paul's. answers and for coming up with this wonderful meme.
I saw your reply re: the video you posted for Grace. After you and PK are done dancing, I can't wait to see what you create. Let me know if you need any help. Aw heck, you'll do fine!
ciao bella~
CeeCi
Eva, that will teach you to tag me. *G*
ReplyDeleteYes my pink friend, bitch is what female dogs are called, in this instance not a bad name or swear word.
I quite enjoyed doing this, thanks Eva for the tag and posting it.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Paul~ It was an absolute pleasure!! I (and anyone else out here) would be happy to post anything for you anytime!!!!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs~
Eva
Paul,
ReplyDeleteI think you should do one meme a week and take turns where it is posted. Remember having a harem means you must spread yourself around! Thank you for your answers! I love knowing everything I can about you!
Big Hugs,
PK
It was wonderful seeing your meme answers, Paul, and learning a bit more about you! Eva, thanks for posting it!
ReplyDeleteHugs to you both,
Kallisto
Paul it was wonderful see you here! I understood all your answers because I do feel I know you rather well now. Thank you for doing this for us and Eva thank you for posting it.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Cassie