Theresa~ I try to give nothing but the absolute best to my friends. hehehe
Reesa~ It is cute, huh?
Grace~ Glad you liked it. Hope your bday was fantastic!!!
Twin~ Just what are you trying to say?
Ceeci~ Glad you like it!! Now about this template... actually just as soon as PK and I get to do the teacher dance I want to see what I can figure out on my own.
Happy Birthday Grace. Doesn't Eva give the best gifts!
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
Oh, that's hilarious! Thanks for posting this, Eva! Happy Birthday, Grace!
ReplyDeleteTHAT was tooo funny! I've watched it 3 times! My son wants me to play it again...LOL
ReplyDeleteOh, can't wait to get Bossman home so I can show him this...he'll LOVE it!
Love you!
grace
Twin how wonderful!! You make me proud to know you!
ReplyDeleteTwin how wonderful!! You make me proud to know you!
ReplyDeleteTwin how wonderful!! You make me proud to know you!
ReplyDeleteTwin how wonderful!! You make me proud to know you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Grace...hope it's a gas!
ReplyDeleteOMG, Eva, that had to be one of the funniest videos you've posted yet!
Theresa~ I try to give nothing but the absolute best to my friends. hehehe
ReplyDeleteReesa~ It is cute, huh?
Grace~ Glad you liked it. Hope your bday was fantastic!!!
Twin~ Just what are you trying to say?
Ceeci~ Glad you like it!! Now about this template... actually just as soon as PK and I get to do the teacher dance I want to see what I can figure out on my own.
Hugs to all!!
Eva