Monday, May 28, 2007

I Knew It

Recently my Twin aka Elis aka PK wrote a piece which Tiggr featured in a Fantasy Friday post. I'm typically not one to brag but I was not fooled. Not only was I not fooled, I have proof. PK and I emailed back and forth between us Friday evening and without her permission I am posting our conversation as proof.

Here's how the conversation went.....


Eva wrote:

I just read FF... it has YOU written all over it. You wrote it, didn't you??

PK wrote:

I think Grace wrote it

Eva wrote:

Liar liar pants on fire.

PK wrote:

Okay, okay I wrote it. See I can't tell your as well because you can write in many styles

Eva wrote:

ROFL @ FF ............ I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And I admit I am posting this here on Nothing Random for no other reason than that of bragging rights. Great job on the story twin but I figured you out so nanny nanny boo boo!!

7 comments:

  1. I have no proof But me too me too!! I guessed right for once too!!!!

    carye

    ReplyDelete
  2. And for those who are paying attention you might be wondering why I said Grace since she wasn't one of the choices. And for those who go back a long way you will know I got the name Pissd Kitty when Eva told me the FF had to have been written by Grace when if fact it was Eva herself! Come to think of it she bragged about that to. This woman has no shame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva you are too too funny...PK is still and will always be PK. So by the way who did Nick vote for! hehehe!

    Huggs Twins
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shameless describes you BOTH perfectly... or should that be purrfectly?

    Love ya both just the way you are!!!!
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eva, my lovely mad maths teacher, you are regressing rapidly, so ya boo sucks to you!!! LoL
    You two always improve my day, don't ever change. *G*
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wish my name could be left out of your arguments!

    Btw, PK?

    WELL DONE!!!

    ReplyDelete