
One.... One blistered bottom.
Two ... two leather paddles.
Three..... three spanking crops.
Four.... four weeks until the road trip begins.
Five .... five weeks until PK and I meet face to face.
Six.... six sexy spankings.
Seven.... seven lucky swats.
Eight... eight harder swats.
Nine .... nine more to grow on.
AND......
Ten.... only ten more days of school!!!
These are all good but number 5 is the one that has me turning cartwheels!!
ReplyDeleteFIVE WEEKS!! OMG I have to start cleaning!!!!!
PK
Very cute! I love the Count from Sesame Street. And he would make a good spanking since he would count for you; I just hate to count during my spankings.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on only 10 days of school left!
0:-)
Eva you are Insane!! And I LOVE IT!!!! I think my favorite is #5 too! I am so excited for you guys!! I like all the #'s though! YEA!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCarye
Eva, wow you are creative, like the frog.
ReplyDeleteDo you count? Mel really didn't like counting.
Nearly there to the great summer break. *G*
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Uh, did anyone else notice that PK mentioned CLEANING???
ReplyDeletePk, you really gonna start cleaning, or did you just mean that NICK was going to have to start cleaning?
Oh lord, watch out! I'm really worried about the trouble the 2 of you are going to get into!
HUGS!
grace
P.S. NOT FAIR! My son doesn't get out of school until the 20th of June!
I used to dread the end of school! I'm glad someone's happy about it!
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Reesa
Yeah Eva great countdown to a wonderful summer!
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
Very creative and informative.... while managing to squeeze in plenty of spanks.
ReplyDelete:)
~Todd & Suzy
Twin~ Will I get to witness one of these cartwheels?
ReplyDeleteSouthern Angel~ I've never had to count. That would be hard for me after working with numbers all day. LOL
Carye~ It will be exciting, that's for sure. The world might never be the same again after we meet. LOL
Paul~ I have never counted. There's a reason for that. If I was to actually count, I might find Adam swatting me, Oh, I dunno, 50 times. BUT by not counting I can say it was 500 cuz I honestly don't know. Just call me the queen of exageration!! LOL
Grace~ I dunno who's gonna clean it but someone has to tidy up the kitchen. How else will I find anything when I cook dinner for PK and Nick? And June 20th? That is OUTRAGEOUS. We would strike!!!
Reesa~ The best day of the year is the first day of summer vacation. I wish I could make that one day last forever!!
Thanks Theresa~ How are you doing with graduation and all?? I know how hard it can be!!
Todd & Suzy~ Thanks! And it's good to see you guys. I'm TRYING to listen to your interview right now but my daughter is home and I don't have ear phones. I went out side but it was too windy and cold to sit out there and besides, with the glare of the sun I couldn't see the screen!! Anyhow, I can't wait to hear it!!
Hugs~
Eva