This is a double honor post!!
The first honor is that Reesa has posted some of my writing and arranged for Nothing Random to be a featured blog at Discipline and Desire. Thanks Reesa!!
The second honor is that Carye is allowing me to post her meme here at Nothing Random!!
Hope we - here in the USA - have a save and sane holiday!!
Carye's meme:
Three Things That Scare Me:
The first honor is that Reesa has posted some of my writing and arranged for Nothing Random to be a featured blog at Discipline and Desire. Thanks Reesa!!
The second honor is that Carye is allowing me to post her meme here at Nothing Random!!
Hope we - here in the USA - have a save and sane holiday!!
Carye's meme:
Three Things That Scare Me:
My kids getting injured or dying
My husband getting injured or dying
My kids teenage years
Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
My husband
my kids
Bill Engvall
Three Things I Love:
my husband
my kids
my life
Three Things I Hate/Severely Dislike:
my husband being unhappy in his job
my husband being unhappy in his job
brussel sprouts
earwigs
Three Things I Don’t Understand:
html
html
why exhausted kids won't ever go to sleep
rude people
Three Things On My Desk:
stack of CD's
toys to fix
SQL magazine
Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
trying to get 2 out of 4 kids to sleep
trying to get 2 out of 4 kids to sleep
copying cd's to my ipod
talking with my husband
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
go back to bermuda
go back to bermuda
water ski
parasail
Three Things I Can Do:
multi-task
multi-task
math
play trombone
Three Things I Can’t Do:
ski
gymnastics
surf
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
your kids
your kids
your husband
your heart
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
politicians
actors
teachers (haha!! Just kidding! Couldn't resist since I'm posting on eva's site!)... ok, really now.... um....
sports stars talking politics
Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
html
html
how to ski without breaking any limbs
how to get as much energy as an 8 year old
Three Favorite Foods:
Ice cream
Ice cream
milk
pasta
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
The Brady Bunch
The Brady Bunch
the partridge family
bugs bunny
Three Things I Regret:
not being able to be a full time mom (having to work part time)
not being able to be a full time mom (having to work part time)
keeping a cat too long
not having more time
Tag Three More People:
I think they've all been tagged!
I think they've all been tagged!
Congrats!!!!! That is awesome about D & D and Reesa,,, but then, hardly a surprise as you are an incredible writer!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Carye's meme... can so relate to the stuff about the kids...
Love to you, Eva, and you, too, Carye!
Tiggs
Eva, thanks for switching me on to two good sites, and yes you write very well.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting Carye's meme, interesting reading a full time young mom. Really enjoyed it Carye, thank you.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Congratulations Eva, that is a great honour!
ReplyDeleteI loved your meme Carye, it's always great getting to know people better...
So thanks for sharing!
Big hugs
Em x
Congrats Eva! What a great post at D & D!
ReplyDeleteCarye I really enjoyed your answers! Great to get to know you better!
Huggs
Theresa
Carye,
ReplyDeleteI watched all those shows too! Of course I watched way too much tv --I saw everything. I can ski both water and snow. Well come to think of it maybe I should say I could, I haven't tried in a while!!
Great answers, I am glad you did the meme. I do like learning more!
Hugs,
PK
Twin! I am so excited about you being featured at D & D. I am for as many people as possible reading your work! I am glad Ressa thought of it and I am glad you went along!! Summer!!!!! We should have plenty of time to write, I hope the boy give us lots of inspiration!!
ReplyDeletePK
Wow, Eva, thanks so much for linking me! LOL, I love the blogspotlight thing, and it's fun being a "scout" for it! I'm really glad you let us put your stuff there.
ReplyDeleteIt's great to read something about you, Carye! Loved the "teacher" jab! JK, Eva!
Huggs,
Reesa