Saturday, May 26, 2007

Memorial Day

On this Memorial Day Weekend 2007 may we all remember those who have fallen and honor those who are fighting . . .


6 comments:

  1. Great Tribute Eva! Enjoy the weekend!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Eva, lovely tribute.
    I've lived through too many wars, most of them unnecessary.
    I never blame the soldiers, but the people that send them.
    All my family died in one war or another, that song brought tears.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed, as with oh, so many of our "holidays," they have become over-commercialized days of spend thriftness and family festivities and celebrations without remembering WHY we are capable of enjoying such things... thank you for this!

    I sure hope you got your reports written... thanks for stopping by today!

    Love ya,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very late, catching up. Lovely tribute, and greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for this lovely post.
    Hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete