There's just something about this time of year.The threat of snow is gone. The trees are coming out. The lilacs smell fantastic. Moods are lighter. Happier. The air smells pure. I have actually had to wear my sunglasses on the way to work lately. Most of the year I drive to work in the dark.
I've been thinking about TTWD lately and I've wondered what could be better than an outdoor spanking? Oh how I wish we lived in total seclusion. I would absolutely adore being spanked in the great outdoors.
Picture it..... green grass... trees. Birds chirping. Sun shining. Or maybe it would be under the glow of the moon. Can you see it? Taste it? Smell it? Live it?
Then again......
It would be my luck that the minute my pants came down I'd either fall into a big patch of poison something or other OR a swarm of bees would take aim at my hiney.
Scratch the outdoor spanking. Too many bugs and things are in the great outdoors.
And snakes and things.
Ewe.
Here's a thought. How about a little spanking game? How about 10 swats as I leave the house each morning for each day of school I have left... or better year how about ten for each day I've completed this year.
Okay so that would take more time than I have in the morning. It sure would be a great way to start the day though.
So I'm thinking. The thought of "do I want a spanking?" isn't really an issue. We all know the answer to that one. The issue here is coming up with something new. Creative. Imaginative.
I'm not creative. I wish I was.
Thinking.....
Thinking....
Still thinking.
Actually I'm surprised you're still here because this might take a while.
I do think the great outdoors would be fun for spanking however have I mentioned that I don't like spiders, snakes, and I failed plant identification?
Let's see.... the ideal spanking.
You know what? I think every spanking I've received in recent years from Adam has been ideal.
I still speculate. Fantasize. Dream. Wonder.

There's still a lot to experience. There's a lot I don't know. Who knows. Maybe one of these days we'll venture into the great outdoors. In the meantime, those stolen swats in the aisle at Target continue to amuse me.
So it's 169 down, 11 to go. What's a 168 times ten? Okay wait.
Scratch that times ten idea.
I'll just take them as they come.
Hmmm. I think you need the 169 x 10 but over a nice period of time... like summer! Of course you need the 10 or more each day as you leave! Imagine going for those last few days with a nice warmth to your seat! Bet they'd fly by then!!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteCarye
Really? Your really going to ask US math questions?
ReplyDeleteI think NOT!
Man, it's sure good to see you in a good mood! Makes me in a good mood!
See how that works?
HUGS!
grace
Eva, that would be nice, going to work with a warm butt every day, Mel liked a good girl before leaving in the morning, she said, the best way to start the day.
ReplyDeleteI imagine that Adam is quite capable of thinking up new ways to spank you. *G*
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Eva a can of bug spray and a blanket and your out door plans could happen.
ReplyDeleteI'm like Grace to early and to old for math.
*hugs*
Hey Eva, the lilacs are out here, too! They do smell nice. I spend any chance I can just to go out and look at all the changes - leaves growing, flowers blooming, birds, baby birds....an outdoor spanking. Hmmmmm.....I'm not up for black fly bites on the butt!
ReplyDeleteDebbie :)
Ooooh outdoor spankings, yum! Of course in Englad we don't have a lot of snakes, so no big problem. Why am I moving over there again?!
ReplyDeleteAnyways, what about camping and a spanking in a tent?
Saying that, after a spanking camping won't be that comfortable will it?
Oh I give up, my creativity (if it ever existed) went into hibernation over winter and never returned!
I ignored the maths talk, like Grace and David. I'll leave that up to the brains in blogland!
Hugs
Em x
I'm not doing any math! I'm a grown up now and teachers don't intimidate me anymore! lol, at least not online!
ReplyDeleteOutdoor spankings, umm ummm!
Huggs
Theresa
You will find lots of good outdoor spanking spots as you come south! But you will have to watch for the chiggers and the ticks! But come on be adventurous!
ReplyDeleteThose early morning spankings sound so nice. Now I cannot think of a better way to start the day, anytime, but especially as I try to get through these last few days!
We are nearly there!!!!!!
PK
What a lovely blog entry. The great outdoors sounds really nice.
ReplyDeleteThanks for a lovely blog.
Janice
I think even 10 good swats before you leave for school in the morning sounds wonderful! A nice warm up for the day, and a great mood lifter...
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kallisto
Carye~ Over a nice period of time? Yes, yes, and yes. All at once? Ouchie!!
ReplyDeleteGrace~ Think about it a minute... asking Math questions is exactly what I do for a living. And yes, my mood seems to improve with each passing day!!
Paul~ You are right on both counts. It IS a GREAT way to start a day and Adam does think quite nicely. Hehehehe
David~ I don't know... I don't think there's enough bug spray in the world that could keep me outdoors long enough. Hey, I got it!! How about a mosquito net tent like thing? That just might do it!!
Debbie~ I hear you! It sure does make a nice fantasy though because there (fantasy land) my world is bugless. hehehe
Em~ Actually I haven't stumbled onto a snake for a number of years now. I hate them so I like to avoid places where they might be found. Ewe. Don't worry. You'll be okay here.
Theresa~ Teachers don't intimidate you anymore, eh? PK, you hearing this? I think we need to do something about this girl!!
PK~ Chiggers? What the heck? What's a chigger? Do I wanna know?
Janice~ Thank you!! It really does sound nice, huh? Apparently Adam has read this post because last night he said "You know what you need? You need your butt warmed out in the woods somewhere." Nice. I really would love it if I was guaranteed no bugs or snakes.
Kallisto~ I got ten... do I hear twenty?? LOL Awesome start to any day. I think that's about what I got this morning but they were all play swats. Adam likes to catch me by surprise when I'm getting ready for work.
Hugs all~
Eva