Yup, I figured this one out, but I'm guessing that perhaps there's also a double meaning, since you teased but didn't share details of a certain recent spanking...
Eva, the hand that spanks the butt it loves???? Or, it could be the hand that shot up, and said, but Miss, I don't understand---. Lol. Warm hugs, Paul.
It's so obvious to me I won't even comment!
ReplyDeleteYour twin who is trying not to grind her teeth!
Yup, I figured this one out, but I'm guessing that perhaps there's also a double meaning, since you teased but didn't share details of a certain recent spanking...
ReplyDeleteNow, stop tormenting your twin!
Love ya,
Tiggs
Eva, the hand that spanks the butt it loves????
ReplyDeleteOr, it could be the hand that shot up, and said, but Miss, I don't understand---.
Lol.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
As I woke up and saw this again this morning I have the urge to give you just one more finger!
ReplyDeletePK
How nice of you to wave at me!
ReplyDeleteHI EVA!!! *waves back*
Looks like you could use a manicure.
HHmmmm, I see you have a long life line. I mean a long spanking life.
HUGS!
grace
Awwww Twin. It's okay. Son we'll both be free like birds.
ReplyDeleteTiggs~ No double meaning this time. Not at all.
Paul~ All of the above. hehehehe
Grace~ You just made me spew my crystal light. (I don't do pepsi anymore...sigh) Thanks for the laugh!!
Eva, I think it's a virgin hand. It's not red from spanking someone, and it has no calluses...
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Reesa