Last Monday was our day.Finally the house was ours again. And finally we had time to play again.
And I know all you detail whores out there have been waiting. So let's see....
Details, huh?
Well here's a detail for you. By the time Adam finally spanked me and made love to me, I was to the point where I could nearly have an orgasm by just THINKING about sex and/or the Hitachi. How's that for details? Have you ever been so horny that thoughts alone about put you over the edge? That's where I was and honestly, I don't recall EVER having been there before.
Anyhow, the fun all started on Monday when I went to get a shower. It wasn't long and Adam was in there with me. After a little hugging, touching, squeezing, pinching I looked at him and said FUCK ME NOW and I don't use that F word very often.I was beyond saying something sweet like "Honey please make love to me, slow and passionate like."
The hell with that nonsense. I wanted it fast, hard, and NOW.
God bless Adam. He's such a freakin' tease, doncha know?
We ended up in bed and he showed no signs of spanking me but honestly, that was fine at the moment. It just felt good to be naked and next to him. And just when I was reaching the point of begging him to TAKE ME NOWWWWWWW, what does he do?
THEN he decides to spank. He stopped everything. Reached down below the bed and got the crop. Talk about flying high. I was in spanko hog heaven. It honestly doesn't get any better than what it was that day. It can't get any better, can it? I seriously doubt it.
It wasn't long until he was inside me but he kept right on spanking. It was so nice. By the time he was done, I was relaxed enough that I knew I wasn't about to get out of that bed for a while.
I think that afternoon was the nicest we've had in all our lives. And since we really can't improve on perfection, I guess we're done. We've achieved perfection so there's no more need for spanking. And if there's no more need for spanking then there's no more need for this blog, huh?Psych.
Geeze. You didn't REALLY think I meant that did you?
There's plenty of need because I can be somewhat of a needy little... well, you know....
So until next time, I hope these details are enough to satisfy those minds who have been waiting!!
For the detail whores in bloglands everywhere I thank you! I thank Adam, I thank your child for returning to school and returning our blogger buddy, and my twin, back to us! You two make me proud!!
ReplyDeleteKeep at it!
PK
sound like you had a totally satisfying time monday.
ReplyDeleteI am no detail whore but that was wonderful thanks for the details.
Thanks for sharing
LISA
Wow that sure was some great details. I can mind orgasm, but alas I can't squirt, at least not yet!
ReplyDeleteThere is always room for improvement, even on perfection. Now get to work you two!
Huggs
Theresa
Good grief, you sure know how to make us wait! Geez, at least your twin and I gave our details ASAP. Well I guess it's better late than never.
ReplyDeleteNow, I learned long ago that there was no such thing as perfect. But you both gave it a darn good try!
HUGS!
grace
I love the subtleness here. I remember a day much like this with my lover (though not /perfect/) and was so inarticulate that I posted possibly the worst post ever. I'm impressed that you manage to be so articulate!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
Doc has a point... how is it that you teachers manage to be so articulate in moments such as this, let alone remember them nearly a week later with such accuracy?
ReplyDeleteIf I don't at least jot down a summary outline the morning after, I have to completely rely on Dante for the details and timeline...
So there's the challenge for you... can Adam spank you thoroughly enough (and do other things as well, of course) to make it impossible for you to write a legible, accurate, descriptive recount of the events? I bet he can't!
But seriously, this sounds like heaven for you (both) and I am thrilled for you, and Grace and Elis... Now, where IS that hairbrush?
Love you,
Tiggs
Eva as you or someone else said, "the brain is the biggest sex organ in the body", and it gives you the best big O's.
ReplyDeleteGlad that you had such a good time and that you eventually chose to write about it.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
I'm glad you had such a good time! I have found that those perfect moments are not one time deals, as there are always new perfections to find and enjoy! Here's hoping you have tons more!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kallisto
Eva, you're right. That was perfection. Oh well, I guess you're right, no more need for spanking, or sex, or blogging.
ReplyDeleteWait! What am I saying?!?!?!?!
Don't you dare, young lady!
Hugs,
Dave
Wow Eva! What a perfect day! Perfection may not be able to be improved upon... but it sure can be repeated... right? or tweeked just a little differently? hmmm... Love the details!!!!
ReplyDeleteCarye
Twin~ Thanks! It's nice to be back! I've missed Eva.
ReplyDeleteLisa~ I don't know. I read your blog all the time and you are far better than I am at giving details!!
Theresa~ We all have our talents, yes? LOL
Grace~ Sorry to make you wait. I think I'm in my "dead of winter depression." It's hard to care about much other than getting to and from work in one piece these days. Have I ever told you how very much I hate snow?
Doc~ Me? Articulate? Gee, thanks!
Tiggr~ I hate to tell you this but I do have one heck of a good memory. I can give Adam details of things that happened years and years ago. He'll look at me like I'm a freak and say "HOW do you remember THAT?" LOL
Paul~ Of course you're right. Our mind is where it's all at. And it was a good time!! Are you working on anything in the writing department?
Kallisto~ Don't I know it!! Actually I learned years ago to never think it can't get better cuz it always can, as we all know.
Dave~ Thanks!! You made me smile!
Carye~ Repeated and tweeked? Sounds like an excellent plan!!
Hugs~
Eva
Eva,
ReplyDeleteI love your details! Isn't it maddening when you want him so bad and he decides to make you wait! Tom has been known to drive me crazy that way at times!
Love,
Cassie
I have no clue how I missed this post! But lucky, lucky you! Keep the mind going and what you had here can be surpassed :)
ReplyDeleteI love details!
~Hugs!