
Hey Ceeci!!!!
Can you hear me??
Guess WHAT???
Guess WHAT???

You didn't think for one minute
that I'd forget your birthday, did you?
Heck, I even baked you a cake
but Fed EX called to say their driver ate it on the way to your place.
I knew I should have called UPS.

that I'd forget your birthday, did you?
Heck, I even baked you a cake
but Fed EX called to say their driver ate it on the way to your place.
I knew I should have called UPS.

So then I thought I would send flowers,
but when I called my florist he said that
I needed to provide him with more
of an address than "Ceeci's house."

I thought about sending you on a cruise....

Or to the coast but then I remembered ...
YOU ALREADY LIVE THERE
Words won't do it....
Gifts won't do it....
A song?
A poem?
Nah.....
Truly, nothing seems adequate
when it comes to you.
You are a portrait of class and elegance....

You are warmth ....
Sunshine...

More than anything I am proud to call you my friend.

And I'm proud of your accomplishments....
Your own business...
Your computer knowledge...
Your victory over alcohol....

You inspire me.... And you complete this community that we all love so very much.... I wish you the happiest of Birthdays ever, my friend!!!

And now that the mushy stuff is out of the way...
Bend over... we're gonna spank your ass good!!!

Happy Birthday!!!
but when I called my florist he said that
I needed to provide him with more
of an address than "Ceeci's house."

I thought about sending you on a cruise....

Or to the coast but then I remembered ...
YOU ALREADY LIVE THERE
Words won't do it....
Gifts won't do it....
A song?
A poem?
Nah.....
Truly, nothing seems adequate
when it comes to you.
You are a portrait of class and elegance....

You are warmth ....
Sunshine...

More than anything I am proud to call you my friend.

And I'm proud of your accomplishments....
Your own business...
Your computer knowledge...
Your victory over alcohol....

You inspire me.... And you complete this community that we all love so very much.... I wish you the happiest of Birthdays ever, my friend!!!

And now that the mushy stuff is out of the way...
Bend over... we're gonna spank your ass good!!!

Happy Birthday!!!
Our CeeCi is special and worth it all! I love the picture of the 2 monkeys -now that's you and CeeCi!
ReplyDeletePK
I adore these mad-hat posts of yours, Eva!! What fun - she'll love it.
ReplyDeleteHuggggssssssssss
Sky
What a great birthday post Eva. I loved the pictures.Happy Birthday CeeCi!
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
I agree - great pictures and fun post, Eva.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday CeeCi, once again.
SuZQ
Too cute, Eva! You are very creative. My tribute is far more subdued (or is that sub-dude?) *grin*
ReplyDeleteNancy
Happy birthday dear ceeci!! I hope she has a wonderful day today!
ReplyDeleteBIG HUGS
padme
This bunch really knows how to throw a party! Cruises, flowers, fire works and performing monkeys, wow! And to top off all the sentimentality my very own, ass burning spanking...WOOT! Bring it on!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Eva. I loved all the pictures and your wonderful words. This has been quite the day!
**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
You've got some really neat pics here for CeeCi's B'day! I especially like that last one :)
ReplyDelete~Hugs!
Eva,
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! There's celebrating all over the blogosphere today. Thanks for coordinating our surprise.
Hugs,
Bonnie
Eva, you are really great, lovely post for a lovely lady.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Twin~ Yup! She's worth it and then some!
ReplyDeleteSky~ Thank you! And I do hope Ceeci's had a great day out here in blogland.
Thanks Theresa!
SuzQ ~ Thanks! And it's nice to see you out here roaming around!!
CeeCi~ I do hope the day is perfect all the way through!!
Maggie~ Yeah you ought to show that last one to MrC yes??
Bonnie~ Thanks! I love these parties!!
Paul~ She definitely is lovely in all ways, huh?
Hugs~
Eva
Nancy~ Either way dued or dude - I enjoyed your post to our queen for a day.
Padme~ I too hope she has a wonderful day today!!