Kidding. Venting isn't necessary but it's true. It has been a while. A loooong while. That's okay though. I can contentedly live vicariously. Not a problem.
How about all of you? Are you as glad as I am that the holidays are over? I love my kids with all my heart however it's tiring. I've gotten used to only looking out for Adam and myself. When they are home, their friends come over. Their friend's friends stop by. And me? I think everyone has to overeat. After all, it IS the holiday season. I feed them all.
It was fun. Lots of fun. But now I'm kind of glad to be back to my routine. Spring break will be nice. No one will be here. I'll have that whole week to blog. Can you believe I'm already counting down the days?
I do really like that third picture in my previous post. It would make a great avatar, if you ask me. Okay, so you didn't ask me. Still.....I think someone out there should use it.
This is small talk. Maybe I should quit beating around the bush here and just get to the point. Ya think? Okay...
Here goes....
ADAM~ Can you hear me? Geeze... I'm waiting... My readers are waiting. We're tired of the small talk of this post. Spank me or I'm gonna find someone who will.

Nah, I'm just kidding...
We still have a child home for the holidays. She's here till MLK day. I'm fairly certain though that we'll take care of business the minute she leaves. No wait. It will probably be that time of the month. After that, I'm sure.
Geeze.
I give up.
ADAM please spank Eva soon! Take her to PK parents house!
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
I love the holidays but i'm glad they're over. BUT MY KIDS ARE STILL HERE!!!! I run a daycare also and half of them have step throat. OH, WHAT A LIFE. As for Adam and you...ask point blank...go for a ride ( Try the back seat} if it's truck the bench seat! Even if it's cold outside go for a walk somewhere. You would be amazed at what the cold air can do. Where there's a will there's a way. My kids never leave so sometimes we do! GOOD LUCK and i hope you get EVERYTHING you want!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on the kids. Love `em to death, but please go home now! lol
ReplyDeleteI was going to suggest what mthc said. You and Adam leave. Get a room! heh!
~Hugs!
Sadly Eva doesn't take advice. Have you thought of getting yourself a spanking machime.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Eva,
ReplyDeleteYES, I am glad the holidays are over. I still wish I had more time off but it is nice not to have so much to do. I already took my tree down and put everything away.
I am hoping in 2007 that I can be more consistent in reading and responding to blogs. You are right at the top of my list!
Hope all is well with you.
Nancy
Since I haven't has a spanking since the middle of November...I'm not feeling too sorry for you YET!
ReplyDeleteBut believe me girl...I know exactly how you feel.
BTW: No fever in 3 days!!!!
Theresa~ I asked him to go there with me. He said not today. Sigh.
ReplyDeletemthc~ Thank you for the ideas. I'm thinking it's just about time to try one of them!! I hope you get everything you want too!!
MD~ I'm glad to hear that others feel the same way about the little chicks returning to the nest. I love them to death but they are adults now and my house isn't meant to be shared with other adults!!
Paul~ Yes, I've thought of a machine. LOL I think I just might get one soon!!!
Nancy~ It's good to hear from you!!! Life's returning to normal here. How's your schooling going?
Grace~ Maybe we need to meet somewhere between here and there and discuss this whole thing. The four of us could sit down and you and I could talk to these men a bit. You're talking nearly two months. Yikes. I know you've been sick and all but you gotta be feeling needy and greedy about now.
Hugs~
Eva