Okay, okay... no more chips for the pup. He'll get his Purina puppy chow and a few treats here and there. And I would never waste a good ribeye on a canine unless it had done something spectacular - like dragging a person from a burning building. Being cute? That's nice but not worth a good steak.
We had a good part of the day alone. Offspring #3 - okay, our youngest child - left for school before noon. So now you're wondering huh? I can see the wheels turning in Theresa's head. I can hear PK shouting "I"m the detail whore... you HAVE to tell me." And Tiggr? She's probably bouncing off her seat about now.
So did I or did I not get spanked finally? Geeze. Haven't I whined long enough? And I've made you all victims of my diatribes, huh? Okay, okay without further ado, click on this video. It holds the answer to the question of the day.
Did Eva get spanked? Did Eva get to have some raw animal sex with Adam?
What do you think?? This should say it all. Make sure your speakers are on!
Best damn answer to a question I ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!! Go you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI can wait for the details until you can sit at the computer.
Your happy twin
Yippee....it was a geyser!
ReplyDelete**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
I don't often post but had to let you know I was drinking my coffee this morning when I clicked on the video........!! (wiping my screen clean now) I had to let you know that I laughed out loud!! Best answer you could have given, lol, lol!!
ReplyDeleteYou are a riot! Post a few details soon!
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
Great to hear you finally got what you needed.
ReplyDeleteGreat answer, great music, I second the pink one. *G*
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
No fair! I don't have sound at work :(
ReplyDeleteBut judging from the above comments ... way to go!!! :)
You could do the details for Fantasy Friday, right?
~Hugs
Yeah you (and Adam, of course)... I agree with your sis... I'll wait for details til you can sit semi-comfortably. But not TOO long... you KNOW how impatient Tiggrs can be!
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Tiggs
AWESOME! finally.....
ReplyDeleteMAHHHHHHHHAAAAA!
ReplyDeleteThat made my day!
I'm so glad you got what you deserved! Seems like this is a good week, I'll tell mine if you tell yours!
HUGS!
grace
PK~ Details? What details? You know I'm detail illiterate when it comes to this part of my life.
ReplyDeleteCeeCi~ That it was!!!
MJ~ Welcome!! Thanks for chiming in!! I'm glad I gave you a laugh!!
Theresa~ I'll try but by the time I have some time to write them down, I'll have forgotten them!!
SW~ Thanks! Me, too!
Paul~ Thanks!
Maggie~ I hope you come back to check it out with sound!! Details, details, my my this is a detail oriented group!!
Tiggr~ Patience, girl. Patience!!
mthc~ Finally!!!
Grace~ Okay. You go first.
Hugs~
Eva
The answer is... you went to Las Vegas? hehe... we're looking forward to the details!
ReplyDelete:)
~Todd & Suzy
Ok, this is 2 days later. Details before you forget!!! Please?! ;-)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'll listen to it when I get home tonight .. if MrC will give me 5 minutes alone with the computer, that is!
~Hugs -
inquiring minds
Hallelujah! Heh --Good one, Eva :)
ReplyDeleteNow can we have the details, please?!
lol
Eva, the video was a wonderful addition to a very teasing post!
ReplyDeleteVery inspired!
Hugs,
Dave