Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Thoughts

Last night a good friend said "Your husband should spank you twice tonight for that."

I don't remember what I had said. I only remember I was joking with him.

I was also caught off guard when he said that.

Does that mean he knows? Or maybe he suspects? Or am I over reacting? Paranoid?


I've often wondered about him and his wife. Now I wonder if he wonders about us. Or was he just kidding? What's it all mean?


Had we not been with a group of ten people I might have looked at him, said something and watched HIS reaction.
I think he knows. I really do. I think he was searching for my reaction and I gave him EXACTLY the only reaction I could.

I pretty much pretended to not hear him.
________________________________

After a month of being spank deprived ... If I'd only known that bending over to put the puppy's harness on would get me even just a little... well, I would have bought a dog a loooooong time ago.

It was only 10 or 12 swats but they were firm ones. They were unexpected ones. I didn't even know Adam was in the room. They definitely left me wanting more.

He turned to me and said "And THAT was MY idea."


I had recently told him that it doesn't count any longer unless it's HIS idea. Not mine.


Ouch.

He reminded me that a holiday is coming and that our youngest will return to school that day. She'll drive herself back early that morning. And we'll be at home.

Alone.

All day.


Why do I feel fairly certain that mother nature is going to foul this up for me? Seriously. Why's this necessary once one is done with having children? I don't get it.
___________________________

And now that we're proud puppy parents I found this an interesting concept to consider:


9 comments:

  1. Eva, I love the sentiment of the puppy picture. Brought a smile until I thought of all the pounds and humane societies overflowing with dogs in need of homes.

    I think I must disagree with this statement, as I don't want more homeless dogs in the world, and I DON'T want women to stop masturbating! I think we need a different saying.

    Hugs,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave~ I only meant it in fun. I don't think it's meant to make anyone think all that seriously about the problem of the pet population.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's maddening to have friends that you really think might be into spanking but you are just not sure and you want to know, but can't quite ask... We are at the same place with our friends. I still plan to ask sometime in the near future!

    If your pup is causing you to get spanked, even a bit, I'm buying a dog! Actually if I bring home one more pet that would be a possibility and I doubt I would enjoy it at the time!

    I like the pup picture and saying. I like the idea that something cute, cuddly and loveable is being created every time a woman masturbates!

    Twin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a lot of unclaimed pups out there. Even though it was only 10-122 swats. Those types of spankings are my all time favorites!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eva, Nice post, great picture.
    While I take the point about the exploding puppy population, I like the idea of not having to stay up all night with a whelping bitch.
    While having no idea of the statistic involved, I get this vision of the world buried in puppies.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so you, Eva!! All those poor puppies...

    Hugs
    Sky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your friend knows alright! If he didn't know he would've just said "Your husband should spank you for that." But, he said "twice"! He knows :)

    Tell mother nature to take a flying leap, that you have plans with Adam, or Adam has plans for your rear end! And I totally agree with you - we're done having kids, we don't need this anymore! GGggrrrrrr!!

    And that puppy pic? Sooo cute! It beats the hell outta the killed kitten one! lol

    ~Hugs! and keep bending over to put the leash on that puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elis~ the pup has two all white brothers and a sister which looks like him still available for adoption and the price has even been reduced. Want me to hook you up with one?

    Theresa~ You know, I think those kind of spankings would be my favorite too.

    Paul~ I am thinking that you over estimate us women. LOL

    Sky~ Poor puppies... yeah, I know. At least I adopted one of them recently though.

    Oh Maggie~ You're scaring me. Do you REALLY think he knows? How could he?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The "it has to be your idea" is a toughie with my honey too. Just tell your mother in law... well i don't know what to tell her. I tried for an excuse and totally just failed.

    Happy spanking!

    ReplyDelete