
On my way home from work today I called offspring #3 to see if she wanted to go with Adam and me for dinner. She quickly agreed when I let her pick the restaurant. Mexican. One of her favorites and ours so it was an easy choice.
After that was settled she then informed me that she was going to go spend the night with 3 of her old friends from her high school days.
Oh really?
She said she hoped we didn't mind but this was the last chance they could all get together as everyone would soon be returning to their respective schools.
I saddened my voice as best I could and told her that we'd be okay... that we'd find some way to entertain ourselves.... that we'd probably play with the pup all night.
I told her to be ready to go when I got home. We talked a few more minutes and then hung up.
I IMMEDIATELY called Elis. Told her I wouldn't keep her long but I had to tell her a couple things. With that accent of hers she said, "All right."
I then told her, "Well first off, I just spoke with offspring #3 and she wanted to know if hair gel was safe for the pup. I told her that depended on whether the pup is WEARING the hair gel or EATING the hair gel."
I would not have been surprised to learn that the pup is eating it. Silly dog eats his own poop. Okay. I know. TMI.
Turns out offspring #3 got bored today and decided to give the pup a Mohawk hairdo. She said she's trying to make him manly because Adam and I are turning him into a prissy boy.
"And what's wrong with prissy boys?" I asked.
Anyhow, I then told Elis the other thing I called to tell her - that offspring #3 had plans not just for the evening but for overnight!!
Whooo hooooooooooooo!!!
So now she's gone. Adam's playing with the pup who's about due for a nap. The pup has been here for 3 weeks and has yet to be exposed to a spanking.
Is it possible he's a spanko pup? Seems I remember Cassie talking about cats that are NOT spankos (run from the room) and cats that ARE spankos (hop on the dresser to get a better view).
I wonder what he'll be? Super spanko pup? Protective of mommy pup? Indifferent pup?
But more importantly I wonder if I'll even get to find out tonight.
Whatever kind of pup he is he can never report you! I hope you are getting spanked soon!
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
Wwweeeeeelllllllll? Did ya??
ReplyDeleteI sure hope so :)
~Hugs!
I am most curious as to which kind of pup you have. I can just imagine the pup attacking the crop in defense of mommy!
ReplyDeleteAnd let me say just one more time - I am not the one with the accent!
PK
Theresa~ I know... although it is kind of weird to think of him being in the room.
ReplyDeleteMaggie~ Not yet but we're slowly reconnecting. We won't be totally alone till the 15th. I have some home for this afternoon though...
PK~ Ask anyone I know and they'll tell ya that your are the one with the accent. And Theresa, you stay out of this. You don't know what you're talking about either!!
Hugs~
Eva
Eva, thar' ain't an American that don't got no accent. WEG
ReplyDeleteHope that you get well warmed this afternoon.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Paul~ I admit, you are correct. LOL
ReplyDelete