I got the pictures uploaded finally. You know - the ones I took at the party at Grace's place a couple weeks ago.
Wow!!
That was some party, huh?
Anyhow, enjoy the pictures ....

At fist, I didn't think Grace and Bossman were EVER going to leave!!!

When we first got there, I was in the kitchen getting things ready for the party. PK was SUPPOSED to be helping me, but guess where she was?

After I took a POP break I had to go look for other help because it was obvious that Elis was NOT going to get off Grace's computer. That's okay though because from what I've heard, I wouldn't want her in the kitchen anyhow.

That Tiggr!! She'll do darn near anything on a dare!! Theresa didn't think that she would really bounce ten feet in the air if she dropped from way up there. You showed her, huh Tiggs?
Cassie, You really needed to slow down. Really. The party lasted all weekend. If Tom ever catches you driving like that you'll NEVER get to go with your friends again on their weekend trips.

And can anyone tell me why, please, that MTHC was in the sink every time
I went in the bathroom?????
Ceeci showed up to help me in the kitchen but got to horsing around. All she wanted to do was go watch some movies. That girl!! Sheesh!!! After I horsed around with her for a few minutes she settled in to help.
And Carye hates having her picture taken. I snapped this just as she was lunging at the camera.
I don't know about you, but I think that Paul and David did a mighty fine job of guarding the place and keeping an eye out for Grace and Bossman.

PK was kissing Reesa all over. It had been a while since we'd all seen Reesa. We were all glad to see her but PK really worries about everyone so she was especially relieved when Reesa showed up!

That was so much fun when Bonnie showed up!! She really knows how to get a party rockin'!!

Tiggr!! What's that you're eating? I thought you wanted cheesecake!!
That Theresa... she was such a party pooper. What is it with her and high places? She spent the whole weekend up there on that pole waiting for us to leave so she could clean the place. I told her that wanting to clean was fine but she was missing the party!!

I went in the bathroom?????
Ceeci showed up to help me in the kitchen but got to horsing around. All she wanted to do was go watch some movies. That girl!! Sheesh!!! After I horsed around with her for a few minutes she settled in to help.
And Carye hates having her picture taken. I snapped this just as she was lunging at the camera.
I don't know about you, but I think that Paul and David did a mighty fine job of guarding the place and keeping an eye out for Grace and Bossman.
PK was kissing Reesa all over. It had been a while since we'd all seen Reesa. We were all glad to see her but PK really worries about everyone so she was especially relieved when Reesa showed up!

That was so much fun when Bonnie showed up!! She really knows how to get a party rockin'!!

Tiggr!! What's that you're eating? I thought you wanted cheesecake!!
That Theresa... she was such a party pooper. What is it with her and high places? She spent the whole weekend up there on that pole waiting for us to leave so she could clean the place. I told her that wanting to clean was fine but she was missing the party!!
GROUP PICTURE!! Aren't we all beautiful?

Uh-oh. Paul's hungry and he doesn't look very happy! I think SOMEONE'S in trouble!

I KNEW those girls wouldn't be able to stay awake for two whole movies. Ceeci! They missed the best part!!

Grace and Bossman did come home a bit sooner than we expected so we had to hide. They NEVER saw us. They walked right under us and didn't even know we were there.

That sure was a fun party. Just be sure to not let Grace see these pictures. That girl does NOT need proof!!!
Yea a nurses work is never done...!
ReplyDeleteI have to admit we are all so adorable!
Huggs
Theresa
ROFL! Dang, you're good at this! Great pics & comments! Thanks so much for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Reesa
Uh, I thought you said you know NOTHING at all about the party. As a matter of fact, you didn't even seem to remember, ANY of us.
ReplyDeleteHmmm, it's amazing how quickly our memory comes back to us. I KNEW you weren't miss innocent!
But, I still gotta blame PK, it really was her idea afterall!
Looks like you guys had a blast. Next time, wait for me...k?
HUGS!
grace
Geeze, I didn't know about the pictures. I LOVE them, but I didn't know about them! But now that it's all out in the open we ought to come clean to Grace.
ReplyDeleteGrace, it was all Eva's idea. I just went to watch her honest!!
Hugs to all!
PK
Great photos and comments! The fun you all get up to!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kallisto
Eva,
ReplyDeleteIf Tom sees this and cancels my trip I am coming after you!! But my goodness didn't we all look good!!
Love,
Cassie
Oh, we are all so cute... and of course I can bounce that high... I've had lots of practice trying to stay a step ahead of Dante's very large hands...
ReplyDeleteThis was awesome... truly ROFLMAO!! Thanks!
I loved the group shots! We're an adorable lot. Thank goodness we had Theresa to clean out the litter...boxes.
ReplyDeleteciao bella~
CeeCi
Eva, you crack me up. Those pics were fabulous!
ReplyDeleteGuess what? Snow coming my way today!
Debbie :)
purr....!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely moggies, nothing better in the world...
Janice
I guess that's what happen's when you are locked in the closet with tiggr.
ReplyDeleteTheresa~ I do NOT know how you nurses do it!! My hat is off and I bow to you!!
ReplyDeleteReesa~ Thank you and you're welcome!!
Grace~ Yes I'm guilty. And yes it was a blast!! We'll have a party one day at PK's. You know what they say about paybacks.
PK~ You are such a friggin' liar!! Tell her the truth!
Kallisto~ Excuse me but I think I saw your furry little tail there too, did I not? hehehehe
Cassie~ Coming after me, eh? Nothing would make me happier!!
Tiggs~ I knew you can bounce. No doubt about it!!! So your gators did it to the buckeyes again, huh? Geeze....
CeeCi~ Adorable lot indeed!!
Debbie~ Snow? Here too. Are we neighbors? Feel free to email me privately... evadry3@yahoo.com
janice~ What's a moggie? Next time you need to join us in the party!!!
mthc~ LOL I guess so.
Hugs to all~
Eva
Eva, great pics, great comments, great party. I know it's been said before, but I'm ROARING. *G*
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.