Monday, April 9, 2007



CeeCi of Giardino del Piacere has honored me with the Thinking Blogger Award. Ceeci thinks I deserve a thinking award? Wow! To say I was honored is a bit of an understatement! Looky what she taught me and what she said about me.


Lately, visiting Theresa site has become a bit startling. We seem to have developed an uncanny sixth sense and have matching subject matter. Of course, we each have our unique manner of conveying our thoughts. Theresa's amazing 'I can do this' spirit has touched me more than she'll ever know. Her candor and optimism are contagious. Her encouraging words and positive input make receiving comments from her a pleasure. She likes to act like she's prim and proper, but with all that red hair and great sense of humor, I'm sure she gets the party started!


1. Well this is not just a mutual pat on the back, but CeeCi's Giardino del Piacere gets my first award. She is the greatest geek I know, and created my beautiful space. I can always count on her for help with Blogging and coding. Her photos make you feel like you accompanied her on her adventures. Walking down the street with CeeCi becomes an adventure. I think CeeCi's spirit and positive outlook has just rubbed off on me! You can always count on her to turn lemons into lemonaide.

2. Grace at A Day in the Life does a lot of thinking then she shares her thoughts with all of us. The quirky sense of humor she adds to her thoughtful posts keep me coming back for more. Grace typically gets us thinking about topics on domestic discipline, spanking, sex, blow jobs, and laundry.

3. New Beginnings, aka Elis or PK coined the phrase mind blogging. Her slant on the world is priceless. I hang on her every word. When I read other blogs I always check out her comment first, before reading the others. She is quick witted and sharp, but also very down to earth.

4. Eva at Nothing Random About a Spanking has proven that spankers don't suffer from empty nest syndrome, quite the opposite. Eva also has a special talent when it come to Google Image searches. Her lighthearted take on life has inspired me to think outside of my limits. I have even considered getting a crop thanks to Eva.

4. Hopefully on a temporary hiatus and not gone for good, SuzQ's My Naked Truth was my first reader. For months and months she shared her thoughts and feelings with us all over Sunday Lattes. She is a brilliant writer and blogger. To this day Sunday's Blogging,and thinking, over a rich coffee drink just go hand in hand for me.


To the folks I've chosen if you wish to continue the chain, here are the rules:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to five blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment