ROFLMAO!Peeps screwing on a washing machine, a WASHING MACHINE!! Fess up you made this video! Or at least spliced in the shot of you and Adam at the washer. I know how busy you are but sometimes it seems like you have way too much time on your hands!
HaHa!! Way too funny! That WAS a washing machine! ROFL Heh, did you make that video, Eva? PK confirmed it, I was going to do a couple of reruns to make sure!
Oops! That was me, Eva.
ReplyDeleteDebbie :0
Oh my GAWD! Eva, that was too funny!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter! We might see snowflakes again today and tomorrow!
Is it any wonder I love you! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
ROFLMAO!Peeps screwing on a washing machine, a WASHING MACHINE!! Fess up you made this video! Or at least spliced in the shot of you and Adam at the washer. I know how busy you are but sometimes it seems like you have way too much time on your hands!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
your twin
HaPeeP Easter, Eva!
ReplyDeleteciao bella~
CeeCi
just to funny! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteDebbie~ I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that was a riot. I laughed outloud like an idiot.
ReplyDeleteTheresa~ Awwww... I love you too.
Twin~ Only you would notice the washing machine and make an issue out of it. ROFL
Ceeci~ You too!!
David~ You too!!
HaHa!! Way too funny! That WAS a washing machine! ROFL Heh, did you make that video, Eva? PK confirmed it, I was going to do a couple of reruns to make sure!
ReplyDeleteGeez, I'm still laughing!
Happy Easter!
Eva, very funny, so which ones were you and Adam,
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Maggie~ No I did not make the video! I can only wish I was the talented and creative!!
ReplyDeletePaul~ Okay I admit it. That was me and Adam on the washing machine. hehehehehe
Hugs~
Eva